Another Crab's Treasure

Another Crab's Treasure

View Stats:
Another bug/UX report
Hey guys,

Thanks for making this great game. I’ve been enjoying it a lot.

A few things I’ve noted:

I feel that if you save progress with a hammer, you should still have it when you load the game again. Mine always disappears.

Also very hard to skewer a hammer, especially in the heat of battle.

Several icons got replaced by “<[Attack]>” etc in the UI. I think this happened when I got to the pinball machine and you get the cutscene with everyone standing on top before Roland arrives. I’m using a DS4 controller with the default controller config on Win10.

I think Adaptations should be clearer about how much Umami they use, similar to shell abilities. Stowaways too. Like when the card pops up it should show how many slots it uses.

The image for the Midnight outfit makes Kril look goth white, but in-game he looks pink. Also cult leader looks like it has big lapels and then the outfit doesn’t have any. The outfits are quite expensive in early/mid game so it would be nice to have a better idea of what they will look like.

I don’t have the fastest PC (GTX1080, i7 6700k, 32GB DDR4) but the reef area and inside certain large buildings in Flotsam Vale, particularly the later ones perform very poorly. Even with graphics already turned down and most other areas performing ok. I know optimization is something you are already working on.

Lack of (any/decent) hammers before some boss fights is annoying.

Hammers break too easily. In the Unfathom I’m going through a hammer practically every 3 enemies.

More full body costumes please!

Otherwise I’m having a blast, thanks very much.
Last edited by Never; 8 Jul @ 5:03pm