Birth
Any more games like this?
I really enjoyed this game. Puzzles were the right degree of difficulty to make it a relaxing play. It is going on my favourites list to play again. Any recommendations for other games that are similar?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
chloe 23 Apr @ 11:56am 
Thank you for the list, however I have played them all except Isoland which I will buy.
BookShed 27 Apr @ 1:13pm 
I enjoyed this one too. You could try the Rusty Lake suite of games for a similar feel. Also the Bad Dream games.
chloe 28 Apr @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by BookShed:
I enjoyed this one too. You could try the Rusty Lake suite of games for a similar feel. Also the Bad Dream games.

Played all of the Rusty Lake games (more than once). I will keep looking for more games like Birth.
Originally posted by chloe:
I really enjoyed this game. Puzzles were the right degree of difficulty to make it a relaxing play. It is going on my favourites list to play again. Any recommendations for other games that are similar?
Depends what it is about it that you particularily like ? The edgy feel without being horror? The simplistic style artwork? The not-too-hard-but think-outside-the-box-a-bit puzzles?
The calm but not cute ?

-------
If you're happy with horror-lite, quite sad&gritty, and some unskippable &very tigthly timed puzzles (among the rest) - then Cat Museum perhaps ?
Short and weird: Wurroom
Calm but not too cute, edgy graphics, easy-mid puzzles: She remembered caterpillars
Minimalist art style, middlish-easy puzzles: Genesis Noir
Quirky, figure it out as you go along: The longing
Calm but not cute, classic PnC puzzler: Lumino City
Enigmatic story, calm but not cute, middlish puzzler: Tiny Echo

For example....
Last edited by oldladygreybun; 2 May @ 8:55am
chloe 2 May @ 10:43am 
Originally posted by oldladygreybun:
Originally posted by chloe:
Depends what it is about it that you particularily like ? The edgy feel without being horror? The simplistic style artwork? The not-too-hard-but think-outside-the-box-a-bit puzzles?
The calm but not cute ?

-------
If you're happy with horror-lite, quite sad&gritty, and some unskippable &very tigthly timed puzzles (among the rest) - then Cat Museum perhaps ?
Short and weird: Wurroom
Calm but not too cute, edgy graphics, easy-mid puzzles: She remembered caterpillars
Minimalist art style, middlish-easy puzzles: Genesis Noir
Quirky, figure it out as you go along: The longing
Calm but not cute, classic PnC puzzler: Lumino City
Enigmatic story, calm but not cute, middlish puzzler: Tiny Echo

For example....

Thanks for the list. I will check them out.
Artberto 18 Aug @ 8:37am 
Thanks for the list.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50