Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

View Stats:
Vee 26 Jul, 2023 @ 10:25am
Strange water bug
The game runs very smooth on my system and I had no problems with low fps on any cutscenes as I've sadly seen some people mention.
However, I did run into a strange bug during the start of the game and the first big boss fight at the end.

There were strange invisible water puddles around the map (I could only see the ripples when I moved around but there was no water there) and during the boss fight it made Ratchet constantly jump into the air then it just stopped.

Did anyone else run into this bug?
Other than that it's been a great experience so far with only a few stutters here and there.

My drivers are updated and I'm running a 3080 with an i9 9900k at 1440p.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Also happening with me at various random times. Ratchet suddenly "jumps" up (not an actual jump, just is instantly teleported up) and water splash VFX and SFX play, as if he were falling into water, but is in mid air, and no bodies of water are nowhere near. Very weird and at times very frustrating as it disrupts gameplay.
Last edited by Alexandre; 8 Jul @ 2:04pm
Same. I've noticed it a bunch while hoverbooting on Savali.
Yeah, it's happening to me in the tutorial area already. Sorta extremely weird, since it's running like butter otherwise.
theryo2001 19 Jul @ 12:31am 
I know this sounds weird, but turning off screen shake in graphics seems to have stopped it for me.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50