Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

View Stats:
Trans Jender 26 Jul, 2023 @ 4:09pm
Controller issues
I am having problems with my controllers. My first priority controller that I use all the time is a wired Xbox One controller that works without problems on every other game I play on Steam. Even with Steam Input turned off, it is not detected in Rift Apart. My other controller is my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, that is at least detected, but I'm having problems with my camera and movement. Even on max sensitivity, the camera movement is incredibly slow, and movement is fine apart from jumping, where I lose almost all velocity and can't make even simple platforming tasks. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing anything similar.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
stemitchell 27 Jul, 2023 @ 1:06pm 
Exactly the same issue. Using a Switch Pro the camera/aim is snail like and you can't jump far, so die al lthe time. Tried all sorts of configs to see if it was auto aim or something messing with it, but all options do nothing.
Yeah same here with my Switch Pro, I've tried enabling/disabling steam input, recalibrating through windows settings, bluetooth and wired USB connection, but turning/aiming and jumping are reallllly slow.

If anyone has any solutions let us know!
Tomido 30 Jun @ 3:07pm 
You guys probably dont play this game anymore, however if people search this on google they might also find my solution. The thing that I did was 1. first start steam in administration mode. 2. After that I went to Settings -> Controller -> turned on "Steam input for Generic controllers". 3. After that I went to my steam library and turned off Steam Input in the game controller configurations. After this I started the game and because I have Steam Input for generic controllers turned on my controller was still working for the game however I still got the issue you guys had. So after loading the game I did shift - tab to open the ingame steam settings after which I turned on the "Steam Input" I disabled in step 3. After this I was able to play the game with normal sensitivity controls. From here on onwards when starting up the game again you only have to do step 3 and 4. Hope this helps people
Radish 5 Jul @ 9:31pm 
@Tomido you are a genius mate than you!
my wired xbox series controller works fine
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50