Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

View Stats:
hows the optimization?
i have rtx 3060 laptop (95w i think) can i run this at 1080p 60 fps with dlss with medium-high settings? also are the stutters still bad?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I only get stutters when turning RT on, otherwise its pretty well optimised. The RT is sadly just as buggy as the witcher 3 and has a very fast leak of some kind that leads to stuttering after 10 mins of being on. So just dont use RT and it will run fine. You wont be missing much as the RT in this game is barely noticeable anyways. This is on a 7700 XT though, but i did test this back at launch on my old 5700XT which is on par with a desktop 3060 and it was pretty decent, high textures medium everything else easy 60fps no scaling needed. They just added FSR 3 frame gen as a separate option not tied to upscaling, and its open source so it should work on your card if you need it.
Last edited by StinkDiver; 30 Jun @ 7:53am
Originally posted by StinkDiver:
I only get stutters when turning RT on, otherwise its pretty well optimised. The RT is sadly just as buggy as the witcher 3 and has a very fast leak of some kind that leads to stuttering after 10 mins of being on. So just dont use RT and it will run fine. You wont be missing much as the RT in this game is barely noticeable anyways. This is on a 7700 XT though, but i did test this back at launch on my old 5700XT which is on par with a desktop 3060 and it was pretty decent, high textures medium everything else easy 60fps no scaling needed. They just added FSR 3 frame gen as a separate option not tied to upscaling, and its open source so it should work on your card if you need it.
ahh thanks for the info! appreciate it!
Laguna 30 Jun @ 8:39am 
very high texture quality still causes stutters when moving the camera even with a 4090+13900k/7800x3d. the only way to fix the texture streaming issue is reduce texture quality to high.
Last edited by Laguna; 30 Jun @ 8:39am
Originally posted by Laguna:
very high texture quality still causes stutters when moving the camera even with a 4090+13900k/7800x3d. the only way to fix the texture streaming issue is reduce texture quality to high.
Also happens to me. Except that it happens when I move around in the world and not with the camera.
CZECH 4 Jul @ 2:07pm 
Buy, play and refund if you have problems. Maybe turn off nvidia reflex, delete direct storage and turn off ray-tracing.
I went with BenchmarKing optimized settings video on YouTube with RT on and played my first nearly three hours with 2 or 3 hitches but that’s been it. I’m running it on a 4070/Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR5.
CZECH 5 Jul @ 1:59am 
Originally posted by Synesthasa1:
I went with BenchmarKing optimized settings video on YouTube with RT on and played my first nearly three hours with 2 or 3 hitches but that’s been it. I’m running it on a 4070/Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 32GB DDR5.

Good for you, I turn off RT just to boost my FPS thats all. Somehow this game is very hungry for my FPS if I turn any RT settings on. Have all settings at highest but RT off and 140 FPS with my 13900K + 3080, QHD.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50