Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

View Stats:
Ray tracing disabled on 7900xtx?
I can't seem to enable ray tracing on my 7900xtx. I've beaten the game twice before with it on but now it's grayed out and I can't do anything. I've re-downloaded the game and checked to make sure my drivers were up to date and I'm out of ideas. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there's a fix?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Raytracing disabled for no reason
Hey guys i got the game on the summer sale and been playing a few days and everything was fine, i had raytracing on and everything running fine but today i tried playing and noticed that the options where grayed out and i can't turn them on in or out of the game.

My pc specs are 32 GB of ddr 5 RAM
a Ryzen 9 7900x
an AMD 7900xt graphics card
on a Gigabyte b650 arous elite motherboard.

All drivers and software is up to date i even did a clean install of my adrenaline drivers and everything. is anyone else having this issue?
I also checked the games files and did a reinstall of it too.
Nixxes_Community  [developer] 11 Jul @ 5:18am 
Ray-tracing is available on AMD Radeon 7900 XT / XTX GPUs.

Please contact support so we can have a closer look: https://support.insomniac.games/hc/en-us/articles/17712103253389-I-need-help-submitting-a-ticket
Originally posted by Nixxes_Community:
Ray-tracing is available on AMD Radeon 7900 XT / XTX GPUs.

Please contact support so we can have a closer look: https://support.insomniac.games/hc/en-us/articles/17712103253389-I-need-help-submitting-a-ticket
can you look into why turning it on with a 7700xt causes stutter every 10 seconds even when the game is paused.
CzK666 13 Jul @ 3:04am 
If rt is still not working with AMD I wont buy.
Originally posted by Light Breeze:
Raytracing disabled for no reason
Hey guys i got the game on the summer sale and been playing a few days and everything was fine, i had raytracing on and everything running fine but today i tried playing and noticed that the options where grayed out and i can't turn them on in or out of the game.

My pc specs are 32 GB of ddr 5 RAM
a Ryzen 9 7900x
an AMD 7900xt graphics card
on a Gigabyte b650 arous elite motherboard.

All drivers and software is up to date i even did a clean install of my adrenaline drivers and everything. is anyone else having this issue?
I also checked the games files and did a reinstall of it too.
i figured it out, my bios update caused alot of issues steaming from a re-sizable bar setting went into the bios, turned off Re-sizable bar, booted back into windows, reboot back into bios, turned it back on, fixed all issues with this and other applications
Last edited by Light Breeze; 20 Jul @ 7:29am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50