Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

View Stats:
R&C PS2 -> Pc
I have no idea if this has been mentioned before but I was wondering if Sony had any plans to offer a Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, 3, and Gladiator box set in a form graphically faithful to the originals or remastered along the lines of the engine of the most recent opuses?

I've no idea what the market study will be, and whether sales will be high, but as a former ps2 gamer I'd like to relive the nostalgic experience of that period, but I'd also like to introduce my children to it. On this basis, I figure that several hundred thousand or million people might have the same idea, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy this box set just for the excellence of the old games.
Last edited by Horgo88; 16 Apr @ 9:03pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
I wish.

Same for jak and daxter. That would be a god send but they won't ever do it.
Horgo88 16 Apr @ 9:10pm 
Originally posted by FEAR:
I wish.

Same for jak and daxter. That would be a god send but they won't ever do it.

Jak and Daxter was my teenage period, a big license too yea. Maybe one day they'll remaster everything or just port the originals to PC.
Theres always emulation :^) can still play them all on pc
Hariman 16 Jun @ 7:06pm 
That would be great for the people who haven't played them yet.

I probably wouldn't buy them a second time, because I've played them already.
This, Jak, and Sly Cooper all would do really well both for new players and nostalgia players I feel
BlackSrarz 28 Jun @ 12:53pm 
Porting all R&C games to Steam would be a blessing. I'd buy day 1.
Come on, it can't be that hard to port the PS3 games to Steam. Add in some extra PC features like Rift Apart, achievements, the works.
Horgo88 10 Jul @ 9:17am 
Originally posted by Neira, Harbinger Of Ducks:
Theres always emulation :^) can still play them all on pc
Yes thank you, I even saw a multiplayer campaign being developed on the Ratchet and Clank 1 emulator. However, I still prefer to centralize my games on a single platform whenever possible. I have no desire to install 800 more or less secure files.
Horgo88 10 Jul @ 9:18am 
Originally posted by TasteDasRainbow:
This, Jak, and Sly Cooper all would do really well both for new players and nostalgia players I feel
completely agree
Horgo88 10 Jul @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by BlackSrarz:
Porting all R&C games to Steam would be a blessing. I'd buy day 1.
same
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50