ASKA
Lhevias 18 Aug @ 11:49pm
better road tool
i would wish a tool to build roads faster at some point its just so slow
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Kyvik 19 Aug @ 6:43am 
yea, a system like terraforming would be good. just let it hug pre-cleared paths rather than level the thing out
Maybe they can add something to it the builders so we can quickly lay out the road for them to slowly build. Wanted a road to our mine but uh yeah that’s not happening after I realized how much time it would take LoL
Silica 19 Aug @ 12:31pm 
It would be great if it was something similar to the hoe, but then also allow it to be angled up or down to make ramp roads/etc.
Xammux 19 Aug @ 4:28pm 
+1
I wouldn't mind a dismantlable sled attachment that makes it go slower but makes roads as you pull. Even if it consumed stored small stones at a certain rate I'd be stoked for it.
Lhevias 19 Aug @ 10:40pm 
Originally posted by ScottamusPrime:
I wouldn't mind a dismantlable sled attachment that makes it go slower but makes roads as you pull. Even if it consumed stored small stones at a certain rate I'd be stoked for it.

great idea tbh and on the topic of sleds i wish you could assign worker generally for it not just the market guys so that woodcutter as exemple use build carts just to pick up all the stuff my workers always lets half of the ♥♥♥♥ on the ground and goes to the next tree XD
Jebbalon 19 Aug @ 11:23pm 
Originally posted by Lhevias:
Originally posted by ScottamusPrime:

great idea tbh and on the topic of sleds i wish you could assign worker generally for it not just the market guys so that woodcutter as exemple use build carts just to pick up all the stuff my workers always lets half of the ♥♥♥♥ on the ground and goes to the next tree XD
Yeah.. making warehouse at the woodcutting area and setting market to haul wood. But then you build woodcutter there also, build cottage for them all, build cook house and then they complain about safety so you add towers etc etc then you spend more time out there instead of repairing stuff back at main base... aarrgghh!

by the way - roads are worth the effort - speeds up travel for everyone!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 18 Aug @ 11:49pm