Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical

Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Trigger warnings
Any way to rip them out ? Bunch of crap.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Should have had a trigger warning for trigger warnings for you snowflakes I guess...
Deleran 10 Jul @ 10:25am 
Originally posted by Evil-Gaidin:
Should have had a trigger warning for trigger warnings for you snowflakes I guess...
You must have me mistaken for whiny liberals. I just think it's a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to cater to whiny crybabies that think the past can be changed if they pout enough. And on a side note....years in the military took my feelings.
FZero 10 Jul @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by Deleran:
You must have me mistaken for whiny liberals. I just think it's a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to cater to whiny crybabies that think the past can be changed if they pout enough. And on a side note....years in the military took my feelings.

I absolutely love when this is said, as if feeling constant anger at ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ isn't a feeling whatsoever? Grow up.

Explain how anger is not a feeling to me please?
Last edited by FZero; 10 Jul @ 7:43pm
Deleran 10 Jul @ 8:12pm 
Originally posted by FZero:

I absolutely love when this is said, as if feeling constant anger at ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ isn't a feeling whatsoever? Grow up.

Explain how anger is not a feeling to me please?
Better yet , explain to me why you think I'm angry ?? Just because I don't like this stupid ♥♥♥♥ in the games I pay for, doesn't at all mean I'm angry. Grow up ?? Maybe you should learn to have civil conversations . Leave your parents basement...actually gets some fresh air...and learn how to communicate.
Zamarak 12 Jul @ 1:33pm 
Just click past them?
medion_no 17 Jul @ 11:58pm 
Is this game woke?
Deleran 18 Jul @ 6:34am 
Originally posted by medion_no:
Is this game woke?
Seems so, well at the beginning it gives a message that the game was made on stolen land that was never returned.
Originally posted by medion_no:
Is this game woke?
Seems so, well at the beginning it gives a message that the game was made on stolen land that was never returned.

WTF!?
Last edited by medion_no; 19 Jul @ 1:26am
RowdyOne 23 Jul @ 11:45am 
Are you...triggered? By trigger warnings?
Deleran 23 Jul @ 8:38pm 
Originally posted by RowdyOne:
Nope, just think it's ignorant.
RowdyOne 25 Jul @ 3:30am 

Letting players know about content that may upset them or trigger a negative reaction is...ignorant?
Deleran 25 Jul @ 10:17am 

Letting players know about content that may upset them or trigger a negative reaction is...ignorant?
Yep, I didn't stutter. If people are so worried about being triggered, stay home...in your basement with no internet.
RowdyOne 25 Jul @ 8:57pm 

Yep, I didn't stutter. If people are so worried about being triggered, stay home...in your basement with no internet.

So now it's ignorant to not be ignorant? Make it make sense!
Deleran 26 Jul @ 10:11am 

If life doesn't teach you how to comprehend , well, gonna be hard for you.
RowdyOne 26 Jul @ 4:23pm 

If life doesn't teach you how to comprehend , well, gonna be hard for you.

In other words "Deleran can't explain something that Deleran can't understand themself, so Deleran will blame others" right?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50