Minecraft Legends

Minecraft Legends

View Stats:
Micro-transactions?!
What are the coins for? why are there micro-transactions in this game?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 112 comments
Kovacs 18 Apr, 2023 @ 11:49am 
lmao minecoins. gaming these days is just great huh?
Hextress 18 Apr, 2023 @ 11:49am 
that's what i question, makes me skeptical of buying it so i need to know from someone who got the game
TTV.Scrumpetsheep 18 Apr, 2023 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by Hextress:
that's what i question, makes me skeptical of buying it so i need to know from someone who got the game
apprently its cheaper just to get gamepass and play it on the xbox store. but then you have to get the xbox store.
Ikit Claw 18 Apr, 2023 @ 11:51am 
You can buy skins with them
Kozzy 18 Apr, 2023 @ 11:52am 
There are some cosmetics, so what. I probably won't be buying them but that won't stop me from enjoying a great rts/action game hybrid.
Originally posted by Kozzy:
There are some cosmetics, so what. I probably won't be buying them but that won't stop me from enjoying a great rts/action game hybrid.
oh yay, this game already has that one guy who's super toxic about enjoying the game on the steam forums
Originally posted by TTV.Scrumpetsheep:
What are the coins for? why are there micro-transactions in this game?
and dungeons has a battle pass
and bedrock has the minecoin store

i think its just a mojang thing
TTV.Scrumpetsheep 18 Apr, 2023 @ 12:54pm 
Originally posted by Cinnamon_Bananas:
Originally posted by Kozzy:
oh yay, this game already has that one guy who's super toxic about enjoying the game on the steam forums
The whole forum is like this. Minecraft fans out here ready to defend predatory business practices. :gorlak:
⛧Cocytus⛧ 18 Apr, 2023 @ 12:54pm 
i think its just a mojang thing
more like a microsoft thing because none of that existed before they bought the IP years ago, but glad to know that i won't have to look at any official minecraft title anymore and can instantly ignore them for the cashgrabs they are, as the saying goes, "3 is the charm" 3 ruined cashgrabs = i'm out
Weird Grim 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:03pm 
As far as i see, it's only skins so far, but i see some other stuff that has yet to come like "lost adventure" and "my myths", which get new content each month and we got 1 so far for free.
The Wanderer 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:13pm 
Microtransactions are for paying for updates, work and server costs mostly. They also need to make profit. If you do not have any way of getting money you wont get updates. People are not going to work for free or run a game as a charity. This is good so you can get new stuff and if it is mostly cosmetics and maybe some new DLCs and such it is a good way to finance without being predatory.
Last edited by The Wanderer; 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:15pm
Originally posted by Orthabaros:
Microtransactions are for paying for updates, work and server costs mostly. If you do not have any way of getting money you wont get updates. People are not going to work for free or run a game as a charity. This is good so you can get new stuff and if it is mostly cosmetics and maybe some new DLCs and such it is a good way to finance without being predatory.
MY MAN they have PLENTY of money to do this with the game costing 40$.
The Wanderer 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:17pm 
Microtransactions are for paying for updates, work and server costs mostly. If you do not have any way of getting money you wont get updates. People are not going to work for free or run a game as a charity. This is good so you can get new stuff and if it is mostly cosmetics and maybe some new DLCs and such it is a good way to finance without being predatory.

Noose is going to run a game as charity, if you dont like it then dont play live service games.
Rail 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:21pm 
Microtransactions are for paying for updates, work and server costs mostly. They also need to make profit. If you do not have any way of getting money you wont get updates. People are not going to work for free or run a game as a charity. This is good so you can get new stuff and if it is mostly cosmetics and maybe some new DLCs and such it is a good way to finance without being predatory.
Unfortunately your explanation is wasted because the steam forums are an intellectual vacuum and nobody besides a few are able to think critically.

"money bad"

Let them live in fantasy land where apparently everyone else is money hungry and wrong.
Last edited by Rail; 18 Apr, 2023 @ 1:25pm

Noose is going to run a game as charity, if you dont like it then dont play live service games.
Noose? what?

the game is $40. thats enough to pay for updates. the game isn't a charity, at least i dont think
< >
Showing 1-15 of 112 comments
Per page: 1530 50