Demonologist

Demonologist

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Ayboi 25 Jan @ 6:30am
Update 1.3.0 is live!
Hello everyone! We are excited to announce that Update 1.3.0 is out!

This new update brings long awaited and most wanted Hiding mechanic! Along with hiding spots, the remaining 2 ghost data are here too! For more information and patch notes, see below:

Added:

Hiding spots added
Boogey, Guipo data added

Improved/Adjusted/Changed:

Custom mode multiplier adjusted
All languages' localizations completed

Fixed:

Safespots in all maps

-------------------------------------------------------

There are various amounts of hiding spots on each map, depending on the map's design and size. But be careful though, if the ghost sees you while you are getting inside a hiding spot, it will still catch and kill you!

And our next update after hiding spots, will be a new map "Haunted School!"

With love,
Clock Wizard Games
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
cheebok 25 Jan @ 7:38am 
please fix the crashes, the game is unplayable for a lot of people :steamfacepalm:
Hiding spots are boring and don't seem realistic. Why not make it like Phasmophobia?
Last edited by TTV TheEnlightenment_16; 25 Jan @ 8:48am
> brings long awaited and most

What about the voice Interaction fix that broke since the Halloween update?
This is unreal.
Last edited by Sinistrum; 25 Jan @ 9:13am
likrachi 25 Jan @ 10:11am 
please fix the hiding spots on the Deadwood House map. We went in together and got stuck, now we just have to get out of the game. Thanks for understanding
Ayboi 25 Jan @ 10:22am 
Originally posted by likrachi:
please fix the hiding spots on the Deadwood House map. We went in together and got stuck, now we just have to get out of the game. Thanks for understanding
Hello! Thank you for letting us know, we are aware of the problem and working on it!
likrachi 25 Jan @ 10:29am 
thanks for the prompt response.
Sinistrum 25 Jan @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by Ayboi:
Originally posted by likrachi:
Hello! Thank you for letting us know, we are aware of the problem and working on it!

Any progress on the Voice Interaction problems like 80% of the rest of us are having?
What a scam since the halloween update
Ayboi 25 Jan @ 10:58am 
Originally posted by Sinistrum:
Originally posted by Ayboi:

Any progress on the Voice Interaction problems like 80% of the rest of us are having?
What a scam since the halloween update
No progress on it yet, sadly.
Noodle 25 Jan @ 12:00pm 
Does this mean we can now play the game? My friend and I bought it a few weeks ago and still haven't gotten past the menu without the game crashing.
Could you please fix the game? It ran great on Steam Deck before the Halloween Update, a friend and I would stream it a lot. It became my favourite ghost hunting game.

Now it's unplayable. Crashes when I try to enter a game.

I actually don't care about new features at this point. If you could just allow a way for people to download the pre-Halloween version and play with others on the same version, that would be great.
DEVS PLEASE keep adding new maps, ghosts, tools and jump scares, a variety of mini games you could put in your stash house to play with friends (pool table, darts, basketball, cornhole, air hockey, etc) more ways to interact with your pets (feed them, play fetch, possibly bring them on hunts) and some more character customization items. If you guys keep adding cool things to keep it fresh, this game will never get old. I haven't had to use the hiding spots yet so they seemed like an irrelevant addition until I realized I've been playing the game on easy this whole time so we'll see lol
THIS NEW UPDATE IS AWFUL!. WE NOW SPEND MAJORITY OF THE TIME JUST HIDING IN A LOCKER. INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON FIXING THE BUGS IN THE GAME, YOU BASICALLY RUINED THE GAME ADDING THIS UNNECCESSARY MECHANIC. BRING BACK THE SAFE ROOMS, ESPECIALLY ON BEDLAM, ADD MORE CUSTOMIZATION, !!!!!ALLOW US TO SPRINT LONGER THAN 2 SECONDS!!!!!, FIX THE LAG & RUBBER BANDING.
TheUKDude 27 Jan @ 2:40pm 
@Ayboi Before I start, I am not wanting to sound rude or anything due to I really do love your game, so can you please read it as friendly advice.

Can you please rollback to a version before Halloween and have that as the Release Live Branch, then put the Halloween Branch in as Beta and then have this current Branch as Testing.

That way you are not breaking the game for everyone like that have now.

I myself had no issues with the Halloween Update, but I do have a loads of friends that had crashes, loading into a blank screen, spawn into the ground and many other issues too.

Using those 3 Branches on Steam would reduce the people moaning about the game being broken, sure you will always get people moaning about something, but it would reduce it a lot.
Also having the extra Beta and Test Branches you would be surprised on how many people would be playing on the Beta Branch, when Phasmo was using the Beta Branch when testing new stuff most of us were on there playing and testing the crap out of it and if we had any issues on the Beta Branch we all reported it with our System Specs and after a little while those bugs were fixed.

Now the route you are taking and like I have said above, I am not trying or wanting to sound rude due to I really do love your game and I don't want to see it drop lower to the point where nobody is playing it and everyone getting a refund.

Due to there is no Steam 2 Hour window here the game is at a state where it does not match what is advertised, so they CAN get a refund after the 2 hour game play by opening up a ticket with steam. But lets hope people don't go down that route.

But can you please pass this onto the rest of the team and think about what I said about using Steams Beta Section and Roll Back to before the Halloween Update and have that as the Live Branch, then the Halloween as the Beta Branch and then the Current version as the Testing Branch.
At least that way you will still have all your users being able to play at least one of those versions of your game.
Last edited by TheUKDude; 27 Jan @ 2:42pm
Originally posted by CharmiKitsu:
THIS NEW UPDATE IS AWFUL!. WE NOW SPEND MAJORITY OF THE TIME JUST HIDING IN A LOCKER. INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON FIXING THE BUGS IN THE GAME, YOU BASICALLY RUINED THE GAME ADDING THIS UNNECCESSARY MECHANIC. BRING BACK THE SAFE ROOMS, ESPECIALLY ON BEDLAM, ADD MORE CUSTOMIZATION, !!!!!ALLOW US TO SPRINT LONGER THAN 2 SECONDS!!!!!, FIX THE LAG & RUBBER BANDING.

There were safe rooms?
bueno... Fue lindo mientras duro, no volverá a ser como era,
RIP
< >
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
Per page: 1530 50