Age of Mythology: Retold

Age of Mythology: Retold

View Stats:
naiV 19 Aug @ 3:37pm
Please bring back Military AQ to make the game much more fun on ladder!
Devs why do you want to force me to smash 80 times on my keyboard to make 20 Hoplites and 20 Toxotes??

With AQ I could do that with 2 Mouseclicks

Then I can focus on the big battle on screen, watch my GPs devastate the enemy base and micro my Mythical units special attacks to decimate the enemy, while brave new units join in with AQ on. This is what makes AOM so epic and different from AOE 2. It all happens in one flow.

Having to cycle through 6 military buildings and smash my keyboard 20 Times in 3 seconds during the battle just kills the moment for me. The game feels much less fun, much less epic but much more mechanic and emotionless.

I am not a pro like Beasty so I don't play to proof anything, or for money. I play for fun and the epic moments this game offers.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
accordingly
Androme 20 Aug @ 7:36am 
100% agree.

I want to look at the map, I want to control my units, I want to actually enjoy the scenery and the game.
Burjis 20 Aug @ 8:08am 
Originally posted by naiV:
Devs why do you want to force me to smash 80 times on my keyboard to make 20 Hoplites and 20 Toxotes??

Training 20 Hoplites and 20 Toxotes requires exactly 10 button presses.
1 on your military building control group key, 1 to press shift, and 4 times on the relative grid button for the 20 Hoplites, and 4 times for the 20 Toxotes. You don't even need to move your camera or your mouse!
If you're doing that by smashing the keyboard 80 times, you're doing something wrong.

Disclaimer: I know you're exaggerating. This is just for the giggles!
Last edited by Burjis; 20 Aug @ 8:09am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 19 Aug @ 3:37pm