Age of Mythology: Retold

Age of Mythology: Retold

View Stats:
Is there any news about the Voice Acting?
Have the developers said anything about being able to use the original voice acting for the campaigns?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
No news.
Zarturael 20 Aug @ 11:36am 
The mere fact they're keeping quiet about that has me worried
At the very least even if the new one is permanent, they need to give an option to toggle the old VA
Trostan 21 Aug @ 7:49am 
I don't specifically need the old voice acting, i'd be fine if the new voice acting was actually acting the characters and the story. But they also didn't say anything about whether they will improve the current state of the voice lines, did they?
Originally posted by Trostan:
I don't specifically need the old voice acting, i'd be fine if the new voice acting was actually acting the characters and the story. But they also didn't say anything about whether they will improve the current state of the voice lines, did they?

I share this exact sentiment. I don't mind some of the new voices by themselves, but they needed much more direction and better context to what the original script was going for.
Trostan 21 Aug @ 1:09pm 
Let's hope they fix that, i would have bought the game for the campaign alone, but not like this
The original voice acting was present in the game files of the beta under "fott_legacy"
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 20 Aug @ 5:52am