Age of Mythology: Retold

Age of Mythology: Retold

View Stats:
Possible alternative to the existing Autoqueue in Retold
I believe that most people didn't realize, but if you RIGHT-click to produce units, age, economy and arsenal upgrades, the item enters the production queue even if you don't have the resource available, and as soon as the amount of necessary resources is reached, the item will start to be produced.

For example: You are in the Archaic Age, you build the temple, but you only have 300 food, you can RIGHT-click on the Upgrade for the Classical Age and it will enter the production queue, as soon as it reaches the necessary 400 food, it will start to be produced.

In AOMTT and AOMEE, if you hold down the shift key and LEFT-click to produce civil or military units, the amount to be produced is multiplied by 5. In other words, production of 1 unit begins and 4 more in the queue, if you have the resource available.

In Retold, this option was enabled with the RIGHT mouse button for queue.

I believe that in Retold, if you hold down shift and click the RIGHT button to produce military units, you can create a queue with at least 5 units to be produced, or if you click twice, 10 units in the queue.

I haven't tested this situation, but given the function of the RIGHT mouse button in production, I logically believe it is possible.

But if this option doesn't exist, it could be an alternative for developers.
Date Posted: 20 Aug @ 12:05pm