Diesel Legacy: The Brazen Age

Diesel Legacy: The Brazen Age

Is there a link to the general mechanics and character gimmicks somewhere?
The training mode is good, but the tutorial is bare (right now). I played that mech character, and he's got some kind of heat mechanic that I couldn't quite figure out. I think I spotted in an online match there might be some kind of just defend mechanic, but I'm not sure. And understanding defensive options can really open up how you interact with a fighting game, so I'm curious. I really liked what I've played so far though.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
&rew 11 Jun @ 8:09am 
Oh, never mind, there's an embedded video on the web site. I scrolled right past it thinking it was just a GIF, and those are only a few seconds long.
Geoff  [developer] 11 Jun @ 11:47am 
We've also got a Dieselmech video coming up later this week, keep an eye out for it!
&rew 11 Jun @ 11:51am 
Originally posted by Geoff:
We've also got a Dieselmech video coming up later this week, keep an eye out for it!

Thanks! The timing is kinda tight to not have it available ahead of a limited time demo, but I'll take it.
&rew 12 Jun @ 2:01pm 
There's a command for 236A, 236C, and 236A or C. Does that not overlap? I never was able to make him fire a straight shot.
Geoff  [developer] 12 Jun @ 7:13pm 
236A and 236C loads a payload whenever empty

When a payload is filled, grounded 236A shoots straight and grounded 236C shoots upwards. It's also in the move list.
&rew 12 Jun @ 7:59pm 
Originally posted by Geoff:
236A and 236C loads a payload whenever empty

When a payload is filled, grounded 236A shoots straight and grounded 236C shoots upwards. It's also in the move list.

The video says 236A shoots straight, 236C shoots downward, and 236A or C shoots up. Maybe I'm missing something stupid, but that seems like you assigned two commands to 236A and 236C. All of those commands are "while loaded", according to the video.

EDIT: The stupid thing I was missing was that 236C to shoot down has to be done in the air. Got it. There was a lot of information going by very quickly.
Last edited by &rew; 12 Jun @ 8:02pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50