Lethal Company

Lethal Company

do you guys think the masks can read
yes or no
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Depends on the intelligence level of its host. The mask seems to take the cognitive ability and intelligence of its host, as well as its memories, once it takes over its brain.

We may actually be able to see this in game. When a mask takes over a company worker, it will spin around. This was added to its Ai to counter the strategy where people spin when they want to get teleported. This suggests that without actually being on the ship, the mask was able to take the memories and intelligence of the factory worker, since they are aware of them having a ship, friends, a teleporter, etc. without actually being there.

The mask can read if the player can read.
Originally posted by ciswhiteheterosexualmalenumber2:
Depends on the intelligence level of its host. The mask seems to take the cognitive ability and intelligence of its host, as well as its memories, once it takes over its brain.

We may actually be able to see this in game. When a mask takes over a company worker, it will spin around. This was added to its Ai to counter the strategy where people spin when they want to get teleported. This suggests that without actually being on the ship, the mask was able to take the memories and intelligence of the factory worker, since they are aware of them having a ship, friends, a teleporter, etc. without actually being there.

so in short if the mask possesses me he has an iq of 24 and cant read?
Originally posted by Observer:
Originally posted by ciswhiteheterosexualmalenumber2:

so in short if the mask possesses me he has an iq of 24 and cant read?
If you have an iq of 24 and can’t read, yes.
Observer, whats your opinion on the removal of the goopy goblin?
Originally posted by DaKittyKing:
it made me sad cuz then they removed it from fortnite
The Masked can also take the elevators on Vow, so....yeah xD They are pretty smart.
Originally posted by DaKittyKing:
it made me sad cuz then they removed it from fortnite
i agree with this statement

my life has been is shambles since there is no one left to goopy on my goblin
Originally posted by Ink Hyaena:
The Masked can also take the elevators on Vow, so....yeah xD They are pretty smart.
really?
really?
Had one come up to us last night, scared us into running back to the ship and ending the day bc nope.
really?
Had one come up to us last night, scared us into running back to the ship and ending the day bc nope.
fair enough
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 17 Aug @ 11:47am