Gojiraptor 26 Aug, 2022 @ 9:11am
Autofire option would be a pain relief
Any workarounds for now?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
GigaGeit 26 Aug, 2022 @ 12:23pm 
hold lmb
crystalgatedh 27 Aug, 2022 @ 3:13am 
There is a workaround. Hold left mouse button, alt tab out of the game, release the left mouse button and alt tab back into the game. Unfortunately, the workaround has to be redone every time you pause the game or get a level up, so it's more useful in endless runs where you often stay in place and let enemies form a circle of exp, which you can collect every 10 or 20 minutes or so.
Seftak 27 Aug, 2022 @ 6:48am 
You can also use an autoclicker but a "autofire" like the autoreload option would be appreciated. Like push CTRL once to activate / deactivate.
Last edited by Seftak; 28 Aug, 2022 @ 4:14am
Gojiraptor 28 Aug, 2022 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by Seftak:
You can also uae an autoclicker but a "autofire" like the autoreload option would be appreciated. Like push CTRL once to activate / deactivate.

Originally posted by Seftak:
You can also uae an autoclicker but a "autofire" like the autoreload option would be appreciated. Like push CTRL once to activate / deactivate.
I was surprised to find an auto aim but not an autofire option ngl. But I will look into autoclickers, thnx.
Gojiraptor 28 Aug, 2022 @ 4:11am 
Originally posted by crystalgatedh:
There is a workaround. Hold left mouse button, alt tab out of the game, release the left mouse button and alt tab back into the game. Unfortunately, the workaround has to be redone every time you pause the game or get a level up, so it's more useful in endless runs where you often stay in place and let enemies form a circle of exp, which you can collect every 10 or 20 minutes or so.
Oh ok that's interesting.
Jetrel 30 Aug, 2022 @ 10:46am 
I could develop a mod that would walk around and collect xp for you as well if pressing wsad is also too painful for you?
Gojiraptor 30 Aug, 2022 @ 9:55pm 
Originally posted by Jetrel:
I could develop a mod that would walk around and collect xp for you as well if pressing wsad is also too painful for you?
No you should develop some brain cells for yourself.
Somnia 1 Sep, 2022 @ 1:24am 
Originally posted by Jetrel:
auto fire would be more needed, but extending the coin magnet would be an amazing mod too! :)
Mumrah 2 Sep, 2022 @ 6:28am 
+1 for Auto Fire.

You're always shooting. If you want to stop shooting, hold down the fire button. This inverted firing method is present in Assault Android Cactus. Saved a lot of strain on my hands and fingers.
Dark_Lightning 2 Sep, 2022 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by Mumrah:
+1 for Auto Fire.

You're always shooting. If you want to stop shooting, hold down the fire button. This inverted firing method is present in Assault Android Cactus. Saved a lot of strain on my hands and fingers.

This solution would be awesome. So, you would only hold down when you want to run faster (to pick up xp) or get out of sticky situations.
Gojiraptor 2 Sep, 2022 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by Mumrah:
+1 for Auto Fire.

can also be a toggle ig.
Rusty 3 Sep, 2022 @ 10:13am 
+1 for Auto Fire.
playerone 3 Sep, 2022 @ 11:20am 
please add this. "click as fast as you can for 20 minutes non-stop" isn't fun.
Seftak 3 Sep, 2022 @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by playerone:
please add this. "click as fast as you can for 20 minutes non-stop" isn't fun.
Are your talking about Abby's ability? Because you can just hold down left mouse button for regular shooting.
Antsan 4 Sep, 2022 @ 3:35am 
It's not obvious how this'd work for the crossbow. Otherwise a toggleable autofire looks like a cool idea, especially with the “click to not shoot” feature.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50