Torchlight: Infinite

Torchlight: Infinite

Kikoshi 12 Jul @ 7:30pm
I wanted to enjoy this new Torchlight
But why is it soooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow???
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
slow? what are you talking about? :D
Kikoshi 12 Jul @ 7:32pm 
Is just a terrible game; TorchLight 2 was better. Also Just noticed that this was a mobile game; Which explains why I find it odd.
Kikoshi 12 Jul @ 7:32pm 
Originally posted by Ursel Eater:
Gameplay; Slow.
Taranis 12 Jul @ 7:51pm 
Originally posted by Kikoshi:
Originally posted by Ursel Eater:
Gameplay; Slow.
With the warrior charge build you can clear maps in 30 seconds. Its so fast the hardest part is controlling where you end up. I think you just dont know what youre doing?
Slow? I've had characters I've had to make slower as they are almost too hard to control. It's not super fast right from the start, but it ramps up. Have you even given the game a proper try before complaining about it?
This is one of the more blasty aarpgs I've played, between path and epoc, its pretty fast not sure wym
Katie 13 Jul @ 10:41am 
Are you fishing for a clown reward?

You just come off as dishonest. And while criticism can be subjective, even if most people would be crazy to agree with you, you weren't even constructive.

Just go troll elsewhere.
Last edited by Katie; 13 Jul @ 3:57pm
Risko 13 Jul @ 3:29pm 
If this is slow then wtf is fast to you?
yee zee 14 Jul @ 3:26am 
bait
Mirai 14 Jul @ 3:51am 
I mean, bearing in mind this is potentially bait .. this isn't a TL game .. it's a game using the name. The devs behind TL lost control of their franchise a long time ago and their parent company sold it off to whoever it was that then handed it to X.D.

But even still, you can actually pick a Mage and spam cast spells, where is in TL1 or 2, you'd be out of mana almost immediately and it would be quite a bit before you could spam without consequence.
ExSea 14 Jul @ 8:53pm 
i ll just say everyones entitled to their opinion. nothing wrong for disliking something. tho tli being slow is kinda only true very early in the game. else. it gets real fast at the end game. gets slower again if you're challenging really tough content
Katie 14 Jul @ 9:13pm 
Originally posted by ExSea:
i ll just say everyones entitled to their opinion. nothing wrong for disliking something. tho tli being slow is kinda only true very early in the game. else. it gets real fast at the end game. gets slower again if you're challenging really tough content
Blink (leap, spiral strike) is received so early on, and there are so many abilities in this game that just AoE stuff right away. Compared to Diablo 2-4, this is already hyper-fast. D4 is an absolute slog to level in before tempering, for example. Grim Dawn is definitely slower too, and I think it's faster than Torchlight 1 and 2 as well. I just can't personally take this criticism seriously. Even in the very early game, Torchlight is already faster than most ARPGs. It just comes off as dishonest to me.

Not to mention, ds lily and asmongold's videos went viral about the zoomy aspect of the game. Whenever raxx talks about torchlight, he always mentions how zoomy it is at least 20 times. This criticism is not believable. The game, as part of the tutorial, tells you to equip the aoe skills and the mobility skills, and outside sources mention how zoomy the game is constantly. Everything is pointing the player to have a fast experience.

Then you combine the fact that there are a lot of weird trolling opinions about torchlight that I honestly find hard to believe. It's not isolated to just one or two posts, making it even harder to take these posts seriously.

Not all opinions are valid. Some are vapid or just have negative value, and I think this OP is one of those. At best, it is merely an utterance of a low IQ person, and at worst, it's some form of trolling, fanboying, dog-whistle, astroturfing, etc.
Last edited by Katie; 14 Jul @ 9:44pm
Mr.Popo 15 Jul @ 12:26am 
come check out my build where i can clear 12 maps in under 5 minutes, may change your mind.
Originally posted by Kikoshi:
Gameplay; Slow.
skill issue, if anything the meta is too fast. you clear maps in 30 seconds one shotting everything while moving faster than Usain Bolt
This is the fastest aarpg I've played, and as a first timer I still have so much ramping to do. You can get movespeed on chest, helm, boots, have a 6 link mobility skill, and cooldown reduction on all gear. Attack speed scales some of the no cooldown attack mobilities, You can make builds that cast when you use your mobility skill, F tier ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ my guy and absolutely a skill issue.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50