Torchlight: Infinite

Torchlight: Infinite

Is it a good time to try the game?
I'm not new to ARPGs, just wondering if right now is a good time to start playing this game as a completely new F2P player.

Did a season just start and how long do they last? Am i gonna have a lot of issues being F2P? Should i get the game from Steam or use the independent launcher, what are the differences?

Just wondering about things of this sort, any info is appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
ViexxAz 16 Jul @ 11:47pm 
yes just play casually , seem like 90 day ish ? the season just started around this month so it still early i guess ? im playing the game f2p too right, so far so good. able to get free drop pet from event too . the difference between steam and other launcher ? well i dont know about that since im playing on steam but this game can be played on mobile too.
Katie 17 Jul @ 1:05pm 
I love this game. It is very fun to play. Lots of builds. Great itemiztion. Really great endgame. Story is basically a ~5 hour tutorial. Don't judge it based on that, similar to PoE. Get into endgame and really experience what the game has to offer.
ExSea 17 Jul @ 8:07pm 
its a free game. just try it. dont let the p2w aspect bug you too much. you still can get trillions of dps if you follow certain builds.
I've had issues using a controller but if you're using k/m you should be good. Hopefully they add full controller support in a coming league.

I've had no issues using the launcher in lieu of steam.
launcher difference doesn't matter. Only thing matter is what's the account you create your toon with. I used my apple ID, so I can play on both my phone and PC whenever I prefer one or the other.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50