Gal Guardians: Demon Purge

Gal Guardians: Demon Purge

View Stats:
Does anyone like to see a Gal Guardians 2?
I'll really love this game but there is always Idea for a Sequel of a Gal Gun Spinoff?
I hope that the sequel took more like a actual Metroidvania path like Castlevania : Portrait Of Ruin.

Likes Geez, There is potential to see Inti Creates to make full blown Metroidvania but it's always a possibly.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Absolutely. I am hoping after Umbraclaw and Card en Ciel release, there will be a team working on a sequel. Probably would not imagine it would happen until 2025, but I can wait.
Tsaalyo 29 May @ 9:11pm 
Yes please.
Kesvalk 25 Jun @ 4:09pm 
Would love a true metroidvania sequel.
but would settle for a Gunvolt/Copen or Jason/Eve DLC too!
I had a blast playing through the game, but it did feel quite short.
The way it loops so that you can play through the game again but with powerups and such was neat, but in the end you are playing through a handful of short levels twice each and then going on a collect-a-thon.

If they make a sequel, it would be nice if it was a bit longer or at least had more replay value.
Avarus73 25 Sep @ 5:59am 
Well a sequel just got announced in the new live stream. So OP your wish has been granted and it looks like this one will be a metroidvania based on the map showed in the trailer.
It is called Gal Guardians Servants of the Dark and I am not specifically sure if it is a sequel or maybe an alternative story? It doesn't appear to reference the first game other than likely existing in the same universe.
Originally posted by CommanderZx2:
It is called Gal Guardians Servants of the Dark and I am not specifically sure if it is a sequel or maybe an alternative story? It doesn't appear to reference the first game other than likely existing in the same universe.
The two heroine girls of this one are the villains in Servant of the Dark, so they are related for sure.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50