Gal Guardians: Demon Purge

Gal Guardians: Demon Purge

View Stats:
Any way to mute voices?
I can't stand these 2 yammering on all the time. Please have mercy on me and add a mute voices option!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
D. Flame 21 Jun @ 9:19am 
RELOADING!
Yes please. On the Japanese VAs, Shinobu is fine and Maya is annoying. On the English VAs, Shinobu is annoying and Maya is fine.

Look, I don't have a problem if people like these types of voice acting, but I just wish there was an option to disable them entirely. After all, it would be an option, not a complete removal of them.

I have attempted doing some digging on the game files, but it doesn't seem there's any sort of config file that lets me disable the voices. Game files seem to be obfuscated / encrypted, so can't really mod it to remove the voices.

Couldn't find anything what could be a launch option that disables the voices either.

config.ini mostly seems to be changes to the controls and graphics stuff, while GGDPSystemData seems to save more game-specific stuff. This file is encrypted, however.
Last edited by Zeugziumy; 7 Jul @ 2:16pm
verve1 11 Oct @ 12:39pm 
That's the reason why I've refunded the game, those voices are just pure torture. Can't believe they still haven't added the option to mute.
Originally posted by verve1:
That's the reason why I've refunded the game, those voices are just pure torture. Can't believe they still haven't added the option to mute.

Yeah it's a shame. I still played it through completion (all achievos), and I had a heck of a time. The voices in the end were really funny tho, something I wouldn't experience if there was an all-in mute voices button, so maybe only an option to mute your protagonists' voice would be enough, but having an option to get rid of voices entirely is welcome too.

They announced a sequel to this game, and so far, there hasn't been any voices. Either they added an option, or they haven't got around recording voices at this stage of development. I really wish they get more audio-related settings this time around, though updating this game could still get a patch for the same reason.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50