Batman™: Arkham Knight

Batman™: Arkham Knight

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
PC Update - March 8th
Hi Everyone,

A hotfix for Batman: Arkham Knight was released today and contains the following update:
  • Addressed an issue with combat speed. FreeFlow combat speed now increases in line with successful consecutive critical strikes.

For more information, check out the post from CODA on our community forums: {LINK REMOVED}
< >
Showing 1-15 of 192 comments
Septimus-Prime 8 Mar, 2016 @ 10:34am 
Any improvment?
Camera Lucida 8 Mar, 2016 @ 10:34am 
thats it? thats only that? no pefrormance optimization? no better support for amd cards? this is like a killing joke...
Charlie 8 Mar, 2016 @ 10:37am 
I pray this patch does something...
i gave up hope for this game long time ago...came here because i saw the game updating itself for some reason...
SenMithrarin85 8 Mar, 2016 @ 11:03am 
The bug affects the crappy consoles too. Thats the only reason they've done anything.
Gretschory 8 Mar, 2016 @ 11:05am 
That needed 150 MB? Wow... just wow.
TopperHarley 8 Mar, 2016 @ 11:17am 
Originally posted by SenMithrarin85:
The bug affects the crappy consoles too. Thats the only reason they've done anything.
exactly...
TagYrIt 8 Mar, 2016 @ 12:14pm 
thanks for still supporting pc unlike some companies we know not saying any name (NRS = MKX)
Grayperview 8 Mar, 2016 @ 12:26pm 
Thanks for the update, but instead of wasting time on patching this, you start work on reduxing the game into the unreal4 engine instead, and give PC owners a descent version of the game....
Kurai Shidosha 8 Mar, 2016 @ 12:28pm 
I find it strange that this required 150MB of space. Entire games were done in less space than that, significant games.
Stefan 8 Mar, 2016 @ 12:37pm 
Dear Mr. or Mrs. (don´t know) wb.elder.pliny

Back in October (31th to be precise) 2015 Yorick posted in this Forum that the issues you can fix will be adressed and you will talk about the issues you cannot fix.

How about start talking about this? How about giving the PC-Community a few infos? Can we expect some more fixes? What in this Game can not be fixed?
I doubt that will harm any maybe existing NDA
Orangeater 8 Mar, 2016 @ 1:02pm 
That is all? A minor bug? What about the ram usage problem, or the fact that the entire game is a problem. I spent $60 on this game and I got 40fps with dips into 15fps no matter what setting the game is on. Ultra and Low run the same. Not a single frame different. This game is broken for AMD hardware and most likely Nvidia hardware too. Fix the game, not some bug no one has noticed. I am very dissapointed that I have a game I was looking forward too, but I cannot play.
Laptop 8 Mar, 2016 @ 1:13pm 
Originally posted by The@Doctor:
Dear Mr. or Mrs. (don´t know) wb.elder.pliny

Back in October (31th to be precise) 2015 Yorick posted in this Forum that the issues you can fix will be adressed and you will talk about the issues you cannot fix.

How about start talking about this? How about giving the PC-Community a few infos? Can we expect some more fixes? What in this Game can not be fixed?
I doubt that will harm any maybe existing NDA
They already did this. SLI for instance has been confirmed as a no-go.
Buck 8 Mar, 2016 @ 1:14pm 
Originally posted by teambigboss:
thats it?

Yup.

thats only that?

Yes, right.

no pefrormance optimization?

What exactly where you expecting? 60+ FPS on a C64? If you want more performance, fix or upgrade your rig.

no better support for amd cards?

Again, what are you expecting? AMD makes excellent hardware, but it's just a simple fact that they lack in certain areas (Tesselation for example, which isn't entirely their fault, but still...) where NVIDIA Excels.

this is like a killing joke...

Oh, ha-ha.

Originally posted by Orangeator:
What about the ram usage problem

What "RAM usage problem"?
Using more memory than YOU (a layman) thinks a game should != "problem"

or the fact that the entire game is a problem.

Ahuh. No problems here. Need i mention your potato?
Last edited by Buck; 8 Mar, 2016 @ 1:15pm
Charlie 8 Mar, 2016 @ 1:16pm 
Originally posted by Kurai Shidosha:
I find it strange that this required 150MB of space. Entire games were done in less space than that, significant games.
Entire games from 10 years ago maybe... or some Indie games... a 150MB patch for a AAA game like this would be considered small.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 192 comments
Per page: 1530 50