Batman™: Arkham Knight

Batman™: Arkham Knight

View Stats:
need help with dualsense
I recently got Arkham knight and I’ve been trying to play it with my ps5 controller, works fine in menus, but as soon as it gets to gameplay I can only punch and walk, I can’t counter or cape stun or vault over enemies, use gadgets, tried to play the opening and I couldn’t even tap the guy smoking in the corner on his shoulder, my keyboard also stops working if I use steam controller input
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I have steam controller input turned off for this game. Instead I use ds4windows to make the game see my ds5 as a ds4. You'll have to fiddle around with the controls through ds4windows to make the touch pad work how you'll expect but once that's said and done you're good to go.
Muayhannya 10 Aug @ 11:52am 
Originally posted by Midnight Carnival Snack:
I have steam controller input turned off for this game. Instead I use ds4windows to make the game see my ds5 as a ds4. You'll have to fiddle around with the controls through ds4windows to make the touch pad work how you'll expect but once that's said and done you're good to go.
I tried ds4windows but that didnt work either, i found out that the problem is the game itself maybe since my keyboard and mouse doesnt work either
d3adf1sh 13 Aug @ 8:48am 
i'll tell you what i just did, picked up from amazon an "8Bitdo Pro 2 Wired Controller for Xbox, Hall Effect Joysticks and Hall Triggers" it's an officially liscensed xbox controller but has PS style stick setup. this thing rocks and no more having to use hacks to get my PS3 controllers which finally wore out. plus it's got hall effect sticks and triggers so should last a long time with no drift! :) just something to think about. just make sure you get the one with the xbox button on it because there's another model just like it but it's for switch/android
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50