Picayune Dreams

Picayune Dreams

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
2 Left Thumbs  [developer] 4 Dec, 2023 @ 9:45am
Picayune Dreams - Bug Reporting
Please report any bugs you find in this thread.
You can post your bugs in the Discord[discord.com] for more immediate assistance.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
saicargo 4 Dec, 2023 @ 2:09pm 
I believe that during the larger enemies modifier, sizes for things like your yo-yos and parasites are also affected.
ruphus 4 Dec, 2023 @ 4:17pm 
can't seem to take screenshots with steam overlay right now...

Also exiting the app doesn't fully close the game (or at least that's how the Steam client sees it)
Last edited by ruphus; 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:28pm
Frog Magician 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:12pm 
Screenshot button not working?
I cant seem to take screenshots for some reason
ruphus 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:27pm 
Same problem here.
Also exiting the app doesn't fully close the game (or at least that's how the Steam client sees it)
Cute Bits 4 Dec, 2023 @ 10:10pm 
Same problems as ruphus, unable to take screenshots (which i love doing a lot of), and closing the game does seem to close properly, but steam doesn't think it's closed, and as a result when trying to force steam to close it, it gets stuck
Stepford  [developer] 4 Dec, 2023 @ 10:56pm 
I'll need to address this in the first patch! <3
Rasg0s ✔ 4 Dec, 2023 @ 11:32pm 
Not working for me neither
Cackle 5 Dec, 2023 @ 1:17am 
The game stopped responding after accepting a statue's 1x Arrow for 2x Missile deal
ruphus 5 Dec, 2023 @ 7:19am 
Originally posted by say "cargo":
I believe that during the larger enemies modifier, sizes for things like your yo-yos and parasites are also affected.
Apparently any enemy modifier also affect your weapons (speedy enemies for instance also affects projectile speed)
Also... loadout slots please...
Last edited by ruphus; 5 Dec, 2023 @ 7:20am
HoloBucket.png 5 Dec, 2023 @ 8:50am 
Same issue as Cackle. Used Scales shrine 3 times, 2 of which game froze indefinitely, but not crashed. One one time it didn't crash, the game didn't took said item, but still gave me what it said it would give after a massive lag-spike
Last edited by HoloBucket.png; 5 Dec, 2023 @ 8:52am
iLoveBees 5 Dec, 2023 @ 9:09am 
Bug: Unplugging aux cord and plugging back in doesn't transfer sound back/kills sound
While playing, I unplugged my aux cord to my headset on accident and the sound then went to my laptop speakers. When I plugged it back in, it stayed on the speakers.

Now, when I'm trying to recreate the bug, instead it kills sound altogether until I close and reopen the game.
Not strictly a bug, but looping causes the game to slow to a crawl and upgrades interrupt you every 4-5 seconds. It's not fun past the main boss.
Lux Nothum 6 Dec, 2023 @ 7:14am 
Originally posted by iLoveBees:
Bug: Unplugging aux cord and plugging back in doesn't transfer sound back/kills sound
While playing, I unplugged my aux cord to my headset on accident and the sound then went to my laptop speakers. When I plugged it back in, it stayed on the speakers.

Now, when I'm trying to recreate the bug, instead it kills sound altogether until I close and reopen the game.
I've experienced both this problem and the inability to take screenshots.
Em Sea Elle 6 Dec, 2023 @ 8:04am 
Core bullets don't go through the middle of the crosshair. They always go through the same spot which seems to be about on the clockwise edge of the reticle.
Em Sea Elle 6 Dec, 2023 @ 8:07am 
Originally posted by Em Sea Elle:
Core bullets don't go through the middle of the crosshair. They always go through the same spot which seems to be about on the clockwise edge of the reticle.
Also just had a Statue of Distribution cause the game to hang. (swapped 2 core pickups for 3 missiles FWIW)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 99 comments
Per page: 1530 50