Threads of Time
Amazing, but lacking in..
The gameplay looks awesome and the visuals are beautiful! The only downside is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of diverse characters to round out the rest of the caste. I'll still most likely get the game, but a lot of people would really appreciate something other than that other skin color that always gets used. I'm also hoping for some romance, the girl is pretty cute as well that the male character :P
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 20 ความเห็น
And thus it begins.....
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Hydra Dominatus:
I'll still most likely get the game, but a lot of people would really appreciate something other than that other skin color that always gets used.

Can you be more specific with your grievance? I can't begin to imagine what the issue you're alluding to is one way or the other. What do you mean by "skin color that always gets used"?
If there is a new game, then the woke community is start complaining.

I missed when community is so healthy,
No agenda, just play
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย IqbalNF; 26 ก.ย. @ 4: 24pm
go to their website, look at the gallery images and animations, and then come back and say this nonsense again. There's no need to start this already, especially when its not true.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Faiyez:
I'll still most likely get the game, but a lot of people would really appreciate something other than that other skin color that always gets used.

Can you be more specific with your grievance? I can't begin to imagine what the issue you're alluding to is one way or the other. What do you mean by "skin color that always gets used"?
I mean it's obvious right
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Faiyez:

The only obvious thing here is your racism.

Give me the points instead.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Faiyez:

No it's not. I am seeing more than one skin tone featured in the reveal trailer.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Faiyez:

No it's not. I am seeing more than one skin tone featured in the reveal trailer.

Yeah, and they forced her in a robot so no one can see she's even black though.
Luna and robot lady disprove your point. I'm as "woke" as the next fella, and I understand where you're coming from, but my man, you're making up things to be upset about. You're no better than the clowns who cry about "DEI" and "CRT" or whatever. Relax.
m4inbrain 23 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
Don't feed clown farmers.
Damuaddib 22 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
So, the game is not out yet, nobody has ever played it, information is incredibly scarce, but here is the list of problems I see, based exclusively on my own stupid sense of self importance and my unshakable belief that I, with no technical or creative skills whatsoever, have something important to say...
Faiyez 20 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Faiyez:

Yeah, and they forced her in a robot so no one can see she's even black though.

The game is already less marketable because of that character design and her hairstyle. I guess you really want the game to fail.
Melodia 20 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย CrossEyedOni:
Luna and robot lady disprove your point. I'm as "woke" as the next fella, and I understand where you're coming from, but my man, you're making up things to be upset about. You're no better than the clowns who cry about "DEI" and "CRT" or whatever. Relax.

More than likely they are a troll trying to 'prove' how the 'woke' are trying to 'shove their agenda into all the media'.
ateliermeow 19 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
I can't enjoy watching dragon ball from 1980 either, *throws frog humanoid and cat humanoid into the bin*
Hydra Dominatus 18 ชั่วโมงที่ผ่านมา 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Melodia:
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย CrossEyedOni:

More than likely they are a troll trying to 'prove' how the 'woke' are trying to 'shove their agenda into all the media'.
I'll never understand the people who cannot perceive a instant where someone just wants representation. I guess it's easier to cry "troll" than it is to use your brain.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 20 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50