Threads of Time

Threads of Time

Is this one of those games?
Like I want to help the developer, but is this Two years away or 200 years away?
< >
目前顯示第 1-9 則留言,共 9
Melodia 9 月 27 日 下午 5:05 
Help the developers how?
Lotso 9 月 27 日 下午 5:05 
i hope this game does take 200 years. lol
HHManiak 9 月 28 日 上午 1:25 
yea they show us something cool and no realase date sadly
I hope it goes well, but I have been burned by devs showing off a product and falling into dev hell. Not doomsaying but feels like Ill throw it on the wishlist/follow list and hope to see more.
subjenna 9 月 30 日 上午 10:49 
I am looking for finally playing a JRPG again that isnt too cheesy, too long, too complicated, too grindy, too sexual, too ugly - so probably this is one of those games.
MilesColtrane 9 月 30 日 下午 1:00 
Games like this tend to sit in your wishlist for years taunting you with no updates.
exodus747 10 月 3 日 下午 1:25 
my thoughts exactly this is gonna be 200 years from now or 20 years of EA
RiyoDev  [開發人員] 10 月 14 日 下午 1:22 
We can't announce the release date just yet, but we're doing our best to make this as amazing an experience as we can and will make sure to keep everyone updated as we go. 💖
HolidayFromReal 10 月 14 日 下午 2:20 
引用自 RiyoDev
We can't announce the release date just yet, but we're doing our best to make this as amazing an experience as we can and will make sure to keep everyone updated as we go. 💖

No need for a concrete release date. However a release year would be much appreciated. Is this coming out years from now or can we look forward to a release in 2025?
< >
目前顯示第 1-9 則留言,共 9
每頁顯示: 1530 50