Undead Inc.

Undead Inc.

View Stats:
Is the franchise fee too high or am I just bad?
It feels like no matter what I try I can't pay past the second franchising fee and it's really bumming me out. Is it just too high or do I just suck at the game?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Batootcat 21 May @ 4:42pm 
try building 4 doctors offices with 2 waiting rooms. I seem to collect a lot money doing that.
Raziel 21 May @ 5:08pm 
Originally posted by Batootcat:
try building 4 doctors offices with 2 waiting rooms. I seem to collect a lot money doing that.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try that on my next run.
Raziel 24 May @ 8:57am 
Originally posted by Batootcat:
I did that, I was able to zoom past the 90k and the 190k...but then the game did 290k with only two days :lunar2019crylaughingpig:
It really worked until the game threw that curve ball at me.
Nox 9 Jun @ 1:25am 
You can't just rely on legit business to meet franchise fees.
Once you setup your doctors offices (2 minimum + waiting room) you need to start working on medical research, storage, and production so that you can start up your black market with the logistics center while selling medicine via the Wellspring.
To setup a logistics center you need to explore underneath the city for a 2x2 empty room. Just take care that the room isn't occupied by blindsiders. If they are you'll need to "evict" them to build it.
Once that's done start researching and producing military equipment with a focus on what's currently in demand (Open main menu and click on kickoff meeting). Don't be scared of building these facilities on the city level. Without risk there's no reward, you can also send your director to handle research if you want to minimize staff suspicion.
Your best policies for controlling suspicion are Due Diligence, Police Donation, Goodwill Pricing.

Best regards Director
Last edited by Nox; 9 Jun @ 1:27am
Yep, this really works what you say. Just to speed up things once I have my logistics center set up and my money starts to increase i build two more doctors offices and a another waiting room. I also check off I forget what the box is but it speeds up your workers and they take less time during their breaks.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50