Undead Inc.

Undead Inc.

View Stats:
Would recommend you give the game a wait.
I usually like to play a game once without the tutorial before going into it. For those who just got this game, or are going to get it, dont do that. You cannot play the tutorial again after deciding not to watch it the first time lol! You really have to uninstall it and reinstall to get the tutorial back! And thats besides all the other problems. I love the idea of this game, I love the art, and it *should* be fun. But ffs guys, put an EA tag on it or something.

Wait a bit before buying unless you dont mind a buggy mess. But this IS something worth hoping for.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Batootcat 6 May @ 10:28pm 
The tutorial is in the scenario section of the list. It is divided into two sections. They are the bottom two on the list. They have names and are not listed as a tutorial even though they are.
Last edited by Batootcat; 6 May @ 10:29pm
Thrice 4 Jun @ 6:09pm 
Sorry late reply, thought I posted a reply to this awhile ago. Yeah I just saw that, so ignore my above post. I do recommend the devs make it clearer however. Cheers Batootcat!
better just give up. given the 25% off so soon, I believe they would abandon this project in a few weeks.
I'm a bit simple minded so i am enjoying the game play
Torasko 22 Jun @ 11:12am 
No. Forget about this game.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50