Pixel Game Engine

Pixel Game Engine

[Feature Request] Longer internal Dialogue Titles
Minor thing really, but as the dialogues pile up (and I utilize multiple choice scenarios a lot) it gets more difficulty to keep things ordered.

Any way we can get more than 20 characters for the Dialogue Title? Something like 64 should do really.
Originally posted by Pixel Monsters:
Originally posted by Ponyeater:
Minor thing really, but as the dialogues pile up (and I utilize multiple choice scenarios a lot) it gets more difficulty to keep things ordered.

Any way we can get more than 20 characters for the Dialogue Title? Something like 64 should do really.
That's easy, will raise it to 128 characters.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Bollehopp 25 May @ 10:30am 
I think this should really be unlimited but also this should be made just fully in one language, Like English instead of having the Chinese everywhere that would be better.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Pixel Monsters  [developer] 26 May @ 5:56pm 

Originally posted by Pixel Monsters:

Amazing
That was fast. Stealth edit with a stealthy 2mb patch. It works. Nice.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50