Pixel Game Engine

Pixel Game Engine

Multiplayer game mode
I recently discovered this engine that I didn't know existed. I think it's very good if continue to improve it. I would like to know if the developers plan to add in the future the possibility of creating network games, either peer to peer or with dedicated servers, like MMOs. Thank you.
Originally posted by Pixel Monsters:
Originally posted by Arconde:
I recently discovered this engine that I didn't know existed. I think it's very good if continue to improve it. I would like to know if the developers plan to add in the future the possibility of creating network games, either peer to peer or with dedicated servers, like MMOs. Thank you.
There is a plan that allows user to host a network games for arcade mode and fighting mode in the future, unless there is big technical problem that we can't solve.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Pixel Monsters  [developer] 20 Jun @ 12:12am 
Originally posted by Arconde:
There is a plan that allows user to host a network games for arcade mode and fighting mode in the future, unless there is big technical problem that we can't solve.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50