Incursion Red River

Incursion Red River

Josh 16 Apr @ 7:09am
Please add PvP
PvE only just aint it. There's 0 adrenaline or feeling of achievement when you're only going against AI.

I'm sure many will say "Just go play tarkov", but there's nothing wrong with wanting more than 1 game of the same genre.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 371 comments
♂TheBlasterMaster™✞ 16 Apr @ 7:12am 
Yea, because there is a shortage of PvP games and this game needs to be more like Tarkov.
Last edited by ♂TheBlasterMaster™✞; 16 Apr @ 7:35am
Chip "War Crimes" Jones 16 Apr @ 7:36am 
Go play Tarkov, or Hunt Showdown, or DMZ, oh, or literally every other extraction shooter that is out or coming out then?
S 16 Apr @ 8:46am 
Adding PvP to this game is a negation of the game itself.
Scar_117 16 Apr @ 8:51am 
Me and my friend bought this game for the soul reason that there is no PvP. Perhaps this game simply aint for you.
PunksPlay 16 Apr @ 8:54am 
Don’t add PvP please🙏🏻
Hellgater 16 Apr @ 10:16am 
DO NOT add PVP, Please. Coop Vs. AI is awesome!
Fruit Man 16 Apr @ 10:40am 
Asking this game to add pvp just makes absolutely no sense. I don't even understand how you could have been drawn to this game in the first place considering that it being a pve extraction shooter is literally it's whole identity. Wait for Gray Zone if you're looking for pvp.
snuZzZz. 16 Apr @ 10:55am 
no... Its a lot of PvP extractions shooters -.- I play this because of PvE
Only PVE is what the people was waiting for… As others mentioned, there are other pvpve extraction shooters to be killed on the extraction point with all the loot. Just buy that kind of game
Lem1s 16 Apr @ 11:06am 
pls NO PvP
Vanta 16 Apr @ 11:42am 
Just go play tarkov
yeah, please, No PvP or just as an option for those who need it
Sonnyq 16 Apr @ 12:06pm 
Why not PvP and PvE game modes in one game??????????????
Choppywee 16 Apr @ 12:10pm 
I think making it have an option for pvp wouldnt be a bad idea...

For example make it to where you can set up a match yourself as the host with others joining via invite or match making. Using a seperate profile. or You can your freinds compete against each other at different starting points.

Theres way to do it to where its not a mass competitive game like tarky. but still scratch the same itch.
I'm all for a PvP game mode but it shouldn't happen with a lower player count. There's a laundry list of things I'd love first including more expansive loot pools, more guns, stage 1-4 armors and bullets implemented one at a time as well as more levels. We should have enemy AI volume adjustment to increase and decrease the number of combatants and then I think some more stability and QoL fixes to make way for a larger audience and diversity in game modes such as a PvPvE and Arenas options. For now I think theres still a ways to go before those options tho.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 371 comments
Per page: 1530 50