SILENT HILL 2

SILENT HILL 2

350 BRL FOR THE BASIC VERSION
RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE cost me 120 BRL the deluxe edition.
Space Marine 2 cost 200 BRL and also have multiplayer pve/coop and pvp.

For some reason, you guys charge 350 BRL for a 10 hours single player campaign game....

Does anyone at this stupido ever think about stuff like this?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Think?

They thought you'd pay without a second thought.
chorion 8 Aug @ 3:54pm 
Originally posted by Athemus:

For some reason, you guys charge 350 BRL for a 10 hours single player campaign game....

Loads of people in Brazil are very well off and can afford loads of games, see Kabrutus library with 400 games from brazil, Modern gaming is not for the poor, unless you wait 5 years or get secondhand games like i did for decades ,

That is why the AAA gaming market is stagnant since 2006 on revenue basis while mobile games are BIGGER (double) in revenue that ALL PC+CONSOLES gaming put together ...

Plenty of people on steam have hundreds of games, the fact is YOU are considering buying this game , you just not happy about the price,
Last edited by chorion; 8 Aug @ 3:57pm
It doesn't even take 5 years. I rarely buy anything that's not 75 percent off anymore.
Athemus 9 Aug @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by chorion:

Loads of people in Brazil are very well off and can afford loads of games, see Kabrutus library with 400 games from brazil, Modern gaming is not for the poor, unless you wait 5 years or get secondhand games like i did for decades ,

That is why the AAA gaming market is stagnant since 2006 on revenue basis while mobile games are BIGGER (double) in revenue that ALL PC+CONSOLES gaming put together ...

Plenty of people on steam have hundreds of games, the fact is YOU are considering buying this game , you just not happy about the price,

Such a lame reply, I have spent aroung 1.5k in games this year, I have over 100 games in my account, as example; I bought dragons dogma 2 at launch, it was 300 brl.

what I was comenting was about price valor, something that ppl from 1 world bubles dont understand.

Regional pricing died this last 3 years, and that was the most inclusive thing ever for the gaming community.
chorion 12 Aug @ 11:07am 

Such a lame reply, I have spent aroung 1.5k in games this year, I have over 100 games in my account, as example; I bought dragons dogma 2 at launch, it was 300 brl.

what I was comenting was about price valor, something that ppl from 1 world bubles dont understand.

Regional pricing died this last 3 years, and that was the most inclusive thing ever for the gaming community.

"inclusion" is a made up word, it doesnt mean anything, It is a fake word for "no whites allowed", maybe you meant "affordability", In any case this isnt the game to spend your 350 bri, with all the swapped ugly characters and censorship
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50