SILENT HILL 2

SILENT HILL 2

Obscure - a FINE Silent Hill-ish game.
This is what you're really after. Nice looking women too.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
I like the Siren blood curse game better.
Originally posted by bunny de fluff:
I like the Siren blood curse game better.
It is good, yes.
It's not Silent Hill - esque. Replayed both games about a year ago. More visceral, Faculty like, but nothing to do with SH series. Somehow I like second more.
Originally posted by Maximizer:
It's not Silent Hill - esque. Replayed both games about a year ago. More visceral, Faculty like, but nothing to do with SH series. Somehow I like second more.
Ha! The second one finally has a fan - NOBODY likes the second one.
Harry Scrowtem (Banned) 13 Jul @ 4:25pm 
Rule of Rose was a little closer to SH (in my opinion), Obscure was good but kinda closer to RE.
Originally posted by Harry Scrowtem:
Rule of Rose was a little closer to SH (in my opinion), Obscure was good but kinda closer to RE.
Another one that would sell amazingly well on STEAM.
Harry Scrowtem (Banned) 14 Jul @ 7:12am 
Originally posted by THE VERY REVEREND MISTER BONK:
I agree! but i have a feeling it would end up on GOG before steam (if at all ever on steam) :steamfacepalm:
I agree! but i have a feeling it would end up on GOG before steam (if at all ever on steam) :steamfacepalm:
Even better - no DRM
“Lost In Vivo” was Silent Hill 5 in disguise.
Originally posted by Damp_Surprise:
“Lost In Vivo” was Silent Hill 5 in disguise.
Not even remotely.

Definitely more disturbing than Obscure, very close to original Silent Hill games in atmosphere.

Definitely more disturbing than Obscure, very close to original Silent Hill games in atmosphere.
That one would never be made today. It should be but it won't.
Pretty sure I owned them both on ps2 and think a redux on Wii? That reminds me of that game Sadness lmao, and Cursed Mountain! Anyway I love The Faculty very much, and I never played these because they looked gy. I thought Until Dawn captured the 90s teen horror really well though but that game is a quick time event. They’re on sale for like a dollar fiddy here all the time I’ll try them for you buddy

That one would never be made today. It should be but it won't.
Idk if the first 20 minutes would make the cut. Lmao last time I played RoR I had just gotten back from a FEMINIST music gathering in this warehouse in the art district. I remember this girl sang a song about n64… Well thank God we were all tripping, but Rule of Rose felt like we were trapped in a forever maze of endless doors, even though I’d beaten it. The doors never ended and they never opened. That was a weird night, Rule of Rose is an all time greatest vidyo
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50