SILENT HILL 2

SILENT HILL 2

I love the old game, but Too $$$$$$$$
I'll wait, they all come down eventually. Maybe $19.99??
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Ignan 14 Jul @ 3:15pm 
Originally posted by Snake:
$19.99??
Yeah maybe in 2030, knowing Konami.
ingi 17 Jul @ 12:47am 
Yesterday I found Robbie Rabbit from Silent Hill 3 on one of my 2 memory cards from my Playstation 2, which I had played before and I last played the game on June 30th, 2009. When I saw Robbie on the title screen, I cried. I thought silent hill 3 was really great. I will definitely get the HD collection for PS3 just because of SH 3.

I couldn't find a save file for Silent Hill 2 on my memory cards, although I'm sure I played it but never finished it.
Originally posted by ingi:
Yesterday I found Robbie Rabbit from Silent Hill 3 on one of my 2 memory cards from my Playstation 2, which I had played before and I last played the game on June 30th, 2009. When I saw Robbie on the title screen, I cried. I thought silent hill 3 was really great. I will definitely get the HD collection for PS3 just because of SH 3.

I couldn't find a save file for Silent Hill 2 on my memory cards, although I'm sure I played it but never finished it.
SH 3 has hot chick protagonist
be nice if this game does well if we get other entries into the Silent Hill Series... lots of amazing games... and while we can't get the original versions I suppose, having them remade is an awesome idea I approve of..

I can understand why they skipped the first game and remade the second one,, if this is successful maybe we'll get to see the first and third game as well.. hopefully it sells well enough to make Konami perk up their eyes and understand we want these games..
ingi 20 Jul @ 1:19am 
As I already said, I would like to see a remake of Silent Hill 3. That would be wonderful. I would also like to buy Silent Hill 3 for my Playstation 2, or the HD collection for PS3. But the games have abnormal prices on Amazon and eBay. On Amazon, for example, the original Silent Hill 2 for PlayStation 2 costs €100.55

And the HD collection, which I would really like to get just because of Silent Hill 3, costs €109.99. Unfortunately, I can't determine whether it's just a typo or whether it's really that expensive.

Another HD collection costs almost €60 and I'm not willing to spend the money.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50