BlackForge: A Smithing Adventure

BlackForge: A Smithing Adventure

Hand not letting go of wood + smaller issues
Exactly as the title says, as I'm playing the game my hand (mostly the left non dominant hand) gets stuck in the wood when trying to let go. I've tried grabbing the wood and my own left hand with my right dominant hand but nothing seems to work besides restarting the game. But when doing this I lose the wood I've chopped.

I'm also still stuck at the trading tutorial and would like to restart my progress in the game to try to fix this but don't know how to do this.
The antler is in those wooden boxes in my shop but I'd get stuck when filling the bag with anything. I can put stuff in but the merchant doesn't register that I've put the pine wood or copper shavings in.

The leather didn't work in the tutorial for me but after the tutorial it has been working fine. But now that I need it again in the trading tutorial it won't fill the bag at all. I've seen some answers saying I've ran out of material but I'm confused how this is the case since I don't think you could run out of material during the tutorial.

Hope these things will get fixed or hope there are people that can help me out. I can't progress in the game untill these things are fixed.