BlackForge: A Smithing Adventure

BlackForge: A Smithing Adventure

Am I missing something with the leather wrapping?
Whenever I try to wrap wood with leather I hold down the trigger and even see the lightning effect but I can never get more than about an inch of leather on before the leather "breaks." Can't seem to extend pieces already on the wood either. Am I doing something wrong or is it just a bug?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Zanz 16 Jun @ 4:34pm 
you probably dont have enough, I only realized this myself after a couple hours of playing that there is a blue bar on the side of the spool that goes down as you use it
Zuuga 16 Jun @ 9:24pm 
Originally posted by Zanz:
you probably dont have enough, I only realized this myself after a couple hours of playing that there is a blue bar on the side of the spool that goes down as you use it
is that what that is??? well how do you get more then???
Lady Paige 17 Jun @ 11:52am 
Same here! But the first time I used it, it worked... after that, I tried to make it smaller, but how?!
Zanz 17 Jun @ 12:07pm 
some of the requests you get will have a leather symbol on them and you will get more from those, also once you open the shop you can trade for it,as for making it smaller its the little diamond shape you grab and slide right or left
Zuuga 17 Jun @ 12:24pm 
some of the requests you get will have a leather symbol on them and you will get more from those, also once you open the shop you can trade for it,as for making it smaller its the little diamond shape you grab and slide right or left
Thanks! The game itself was not clear about this and I was stuck trying to wrap the handle but not having any to spare cuz I used it early
Brothir 18 Jun @ 3:38pm 
Yep that was it thanks, I wondered what that blue light meant!
I've bought so meny from the merchant and they're not showing up on the spool I dont get what is going on
TheWazzin  [developer] 19 Aug @ 2:49am 
Originally posted by Jordan Horenai:
I've bought so meny from the merchant and they're not showing up on the spool I dont get what is going on

This specific issue has been resolved in the latest patch, Quality of Life :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50