The Big Catch

The Big Catch

I'd like to play this game...but
It'll be a 32-bit game that Steam no longer supports for MacOS? No bueno.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Ikagura 12 Jun @ 5:19am 
32-bits game? In 2024?
Jet 12 Jun @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by Ikagura:
32-bits game? In 2024?

there's a warning on the store page for MacOS that says "This product is not compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina or above." which used to mean that the game was 32 bit as from Feb this year, the "Steam Client will no longer support 32-bit games or macOS 10.14 or lower." It can still mean that its a 32 bit game, but now it can also mean that the developer forgot to turn the warning off.
Grav 15 Jun @ 7:11pm 
I wanted to inquire about this too, considering not only do current Mac OSes not support 32-bit, but Steam ITSELF is not compatible with any Mac OSes that do still run it, so it would ultimately be a very useless selling point, so I do hope that it's not the case and that it's mislabeled on the store page.
Last edited by Grav; 25 Jul @ 5:51am
Tanasinn [AZ] 29 Jun @ 12:39pm 
Have you tried not running Mac in 2024 for video games? lol
Grav 25 Jul @ 6:31am 
Trust me, I’m not all that enthusiastic about needing to rely on my Mac for games I’m interested in, but the point here is if the devs are going to mark the game as Mac compatible then they need to step up and ensure that their product will actually run on the OSes that Steam currently supports.
Last edited by Grav; 25 Jul @ 6:33am
Ikagura 28 Jul @ 3:15am 
2038 bug.
what are you talking about, this game is 64-bit, i just opened the demo to confirm, the demo is a native 64-bit executable.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50