INDUSTRIA 2

INDUSTRIA 2

Please add Ukrainian localization to the game.
Ukraine is the biggest EU country, and even during the war, we have the strong capability of payment. We are not poor region, we still love playing games and, probably, even more than before.

Adding Ukrainian localization will benefit everyone, both fans from Ukraine and the developer and publisher.

Thank you for your time and understanding, I hope this will reach you, dear developers. Can't wait to play your game, and I hope, with Ukrainian language in it.

Українцям: "Прошу взагалі не реагувати на росіян, бо через це багато тем блокують. Просто ігноруйте та пишіть про потребу української локалізації, а також поширюйте цю тему!" :flagukraine: :HalfHeart:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Gendalf 23 Mar @ 4:50am 
Dear developers, please add a Ukrainian localization to your game. I would really like to play your game in my native language to get the full gaming experience and fully immerse myself in the game's universe. Thank you.
Hey, Julie 23 Mar @ 6:21am 
Please add Ukrainian localization
n1ck28 23 Mar @ 10:17am 
+1 for Ukrainian localization!
znikay 23 Mar @ 1:39pm 
It would be great to add a Ukrainian localization to the game. Please add it.
cool play Ukrainian add please Ukrainian
Bleakmill  [developer] 25 Mar @ 4:09am 
Hey, thanks for the feedback, we will see what we can do! All the best!
Originally posted by Bleakmill:
:steamthumbsup::love_ua: Yes
Gendalf 25 Mar @ 4:55am 
Thanks
Rodan 25 Mar @ 4:58am 
It was great to play your game with Ukrainian localization. So please add the Ukrainian language because it will increase the interest in your game among players from Ukraine. And it will motivate players to buy your game :)
Thanks! Also want Ukrainian local into game!
Would love to see it:steamthis:
Bleakmill  [developer] 26 Mar @ 4:39am 
So nice to hear there are Ukrainian fans out there!
Zombine3D 8 Apr @ 9:57am 
I am tired of hearing about Ukraine.
SmaulikO 25 Apr @ 4:08pm 
It would be nice to play this game in Ukrainian. I played the first part on another platform and it was great experience.
Check your underwear 30 Apr @ 3:03am 
So nice to hear there are Ukrainian fans out there!
I can't believe you're falling for this.
THIS IS ORGANIZED SPAM, just look at OP's and the other commenters post history if you want proof, these guys don't care about the game.
Last edited by Check your underwear; 30 Apr @ 3:06am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50