INDUSTRIA 2

INDUSTRIA 2

the first game still have game braking bugs
and you make another game? no trust from me
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 11 sur 11
when you switch in the middle of mellee attack you cant longer change weapons or interact with any thing..

still good game tho
@painkiller Go ahead and fix it. Show us how good you are. Cannot wait to see your prowess in computer gaming.
stephane.b.1971 a écrit :
@painkiller Go ahead and fix it. Show us how good you are. Cannot wait to see your prowess in computer gaming.
you are not sharp buddy
yea it ran like absolute crap, hopefully devs will optimize this more.
Came here to find aout more after seing todays deal on the first game. Loved the look of it and almost bought it, but reading reviews and seing that it still has so many game breaking bugs and lack optimization is a big no from me.
Dont start new projects untill old ones are finished pls.
l might wishlist this game but i wont buy at full price, only on a huge discount if at all.
starbuck a écrit :
Came here to find aout more after seing todays deal on the first game. Loved the look of it and almost bought it, but reading reviews and seing that it still has so many game breaking bugs and lack optimization is a big no from me.
l might wishlist this game but i wont buy at full price, only on a huge discount if at all.
Yea first game is terribly optimized, huge frame drops i played it for 1 hour then uninstalled but left a positive review to support the devs. They have the vision but on the technical side they are lacking.
Hadur a écrit :
starbuck a écrit :
Yea first game is terribly optimized, huge frame drops i played it for 1 hour then uninstalled but left a positive review to support the devs. They have the vision but on the technical side they are lacking.

Frankly Its because of ppl like u that these kind devs contiue to get away with selling a broken game overpriced, releasing other games without fixing what needs fixing.
There is no justification in leaving a gd review by ur own words and description in this case.
starbuck a écrit :
Hadur a écrit :

Frankly Its because of ppl like u that these kind devs contiue to get away with selling a broken game overpriced, releasing other games without fixing what needs fixing.
There is no justification in leaving a gd review by ur own words and description in this case.
hmmm, i think i was hypnotized by the world they created, it looked so unique and different and maybe i was hoping that over the years they would slowly release patches but that never happened. But your absolutly right about your statement, i cant argue with that. I was part of the problem.
Well its ur review and choice :stella_hearts::steamthumbsup::ori:
I sometimes rate a game up if its so incredibly good and immersive despite a 'few' bugs, Prey is such a game for me.

However if the game is gamebreaking, not optimized, broken, has sketchy devs, even lyuing devs that go bk on their word and such (not saying these are just as example), and if they move on to next project without finishing the first and also dont bother lowering the price accordingly while it has serious issues, then I would not rate it up, its just bad business and lets them get away with it. Lot of devs do this with early access titles or just other games in general that was prommised to be finished, Seen is another example of that.
Then they say meh nvm lets move on to the next thing but lets also not fix what needs fixing b4 we do, then its bad style and shouldnt be supported but so many do and still buy these games. Imagine if we didnt, they might be forced into doing something about it :) :steamthumbsup:

But u do as u want, I just hate seing this kind of thinking cause its the reason it keeps happening :hollowknight::TheBureauAlien::p2cube:
Bleakmill  [dév.] 16 oct. à 2h41 
Hadur a écrit :
starbuck a écrit :

hmmm, i think i was hypnotized by the world they created, it looked so unique and different and maybe i was hoping that over the years they would slowly release patches but that never happened. But your absolutly right about your statement, i cant argue with that. I was part of the problem.

Hey! Nice to hear you still enjoyed our game:)
Can you let me know what hardware you have and where you had frame drops?

INDUSTRIA 1 was patched 1 year long with 6 patches after release, so that definitely happened. As an indie you just have to go on at some point if you want to survive.

But whatever, thats not your problem: lmk what issue you had, where in the game, and what hardware you have, maybe I can help you!

Greetings
Bleakmill  [dév.] 16 oct. à 2h46 
starbuck a écrit :
Well its ur review and choice :stella_hearts::steamthumbsup::ori:
I sometimes rate a game up if its so incredibly good and immersive despite a 'few' bugs, Prey is such a game for me.

However if the game is gamebreaking, not optimized, broken, has sketchy devs, even lyuing devs that go bk on their word and such (not saying these are just as example), and if they move on to next project without finishing the first and also dont bother lowering the price accordingly while it has serious issues, then I would not rate it up, its just bad business and lets them get away with it. Lot of devs do this with early access titles or just other games in general that was prommised to be finished, Seen is another example of that.
Then they say meh nvm lets move on to the next thing but lets also not fix what needs fixing b4 we do, then its bad style and shouldnt be supported but so many do and still buy these games. Imagine if we didnt, they might be forced into doing something about it :) :steamthumbsup:

But u do as u want, I just hate seing this kind of thinking cause its the reason it keeps happening :hollowknight::TheBureauAlien::p2cube:

Interesting take!
Just for the record: we patched the game for a 12 months. And yes, devs who live from it, need to go on. And yes, we received a LOT of negative reviews because of that. We had to ate those and they definitely lowered our visibility on steam. We payed that price. The games price now regulariy drops to -70% for years now and will go even lower in the future. We had a free weekend on epic. INDUSTRIA is in sale all the time.
So while I think you just wanted to make a point, I want to make clear that what you are describing, is far from our reality.

Please dont take this as an attack! Written out like this, it looks like Im pissed or aggresive, when in reality, I just want to add our perspective to the discussion:)

greetings
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 11 sur 11
Par page : 1530 50