MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline

MEGA MAN X DiVE Offline

View Stats:
incorrect requirements?
i have tested it on 2 laptops, neither of which have windows 10. one have windows 7 and gt 630m(below listed minimum) while the other have windows 8.1 and gtx 770m. it runs well on both.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Slimothy 3 Aug @ 12:21pm 
The requirements are likely overstated for insurance, so that there's a safe assumption on what requirements are needed to run the game. You can likely play most games below recommended requirements but it is not preferable to.
as long as the game runs well on hardware below recommended, that is what matters. one thing that is curious is that got the same performance on the gt 630m and the gtx 770m despite the 770m being a lot stronger. that means that the 770m is a complete overkill and does not help it run better.
Listed minimum requirements for games are often just the lowest spec hardware the game was tested on by official sources with acceptable performance. If they didn't have access to any lower spec hardware, acceptable performance on such hardware is still a possibility but you aren't being advertised a guarantee that this will be the case.

Basically if you run any particular game on hardware weaker than what is listed as the minimum on the store page, they can't be held liable for unsatisfactory performance or anything else that goes wrong. If it still works fine then great, but if not it's on you.
that is likely. i prefer to use either my gtx 770m or my gt 630m, as those are my main laptops, along with the one with amd hd 8330.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50