Pizza Hero

Pizza Hero

View Stats:
Not getting daily quest? 27-08-2024
I have just made a run gaining lvl 55 and still not getting the:
gain 50 levels in one run
from the front screen quests.
Anyone else have this problem?
I did one before but was unsure if I just had forgotten how far I got or perhaps had misread and it should be reach wave 50 or something.. but nope..
I don't know how I can share screenshots...
Originally posted by ivan.perfetti:
Hi, I've verified this is still happening, I'll make sure to definitely squash this bug in next update along with a few more.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
ivan.perfetti  [developer] 29 Aug @ 3:26am 
Hi, this bug was supposed to be fixed with a recent update, please make sure you have the latest game version.
Malian 30 Aug @ 1:09pm 
Originally posted by ivan.perfetti:
Hi, this bug was supposed to be fixed with a recent update, please make sure you have the latest game version.
I have auto-update on my Steam version so can't be outdated :) I will keep an eye out if it happens again next time this one comes around :)
Flammie 1 Sep @ 6:45am 
This also happens for me as well i'm not getting that daily quest either despite having the latest update.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
ivan.perfetti  [developer] 1 Sep @ 3:12pm 
Hi, I've verified this is still happening, I'll make sure to definitely squash this bug in next update along with a few more.
Malian 8 Sep @ 1:34pm 
Today the 8th of September I got the daily quest for gaining 50 levels :)
ivan.perfetti  [developer] 8 Sep @ 3:10pm 
Originally posted by Malian:
Today the 8th of September I got the daily quest for gaining 50 levels :)
Nice! 😊
Malian 13 Sep @ 2:14pm 
But now I just had the same sort of error with getting wave 30 in Radiant Medows. I was at wave 40 when I got killed.
ivan.perfetti  [developer] 15 Sep @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by Malian:
But now I just had the same sort of error with getting wave 30 in Radiant Medows. I was at wave 40 when I got killed.

Unable to reproduce this so far, tested a few times and always worked.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50