Vampire Hunters

Vampire Hunters

View Stats:
I can't deactivate enemy portals in Brotherhood
Even after 30 minutes, nothing works
or I need to do something?

Even when the time reaches 30 minutes, I can't see anything happening
I see "Portals remaining 7/7" on the right side of other players' screens on Youtube.
And I have nothing.
Last edited by BABAWolf; 29 Jul @ 6:02am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Gamecraft Studios  [developer] 29 Jul @ 10:02am 
Hello there!

You need to get really close to each portal (there's a VFX showing the area of effect) and press Z to close each portal (Z is the default key to close the portal, but it may change depending on your key binding).

Cheers!
BABAWolf 30 Jul @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by Gamecraft Studios:
Hello there!

You need to get really close to each portal (there's a VFX showing the area of effect) and press Z to close each portal (Z is the default key to close the portal, but it may change depending on your key binding).

Cheers!

Thank for reply to me, your game is so fun!!

I'm pretty sure I didn't see any prompts around the portals or even close to it
I only see that it keeps deploying monsters, and there is no response when pressing Z

Among the four chapters, I was only able to successfully complete the Pyramid level.
The other three are all stuck at 99%, and there is no prompt when the time is up.

But I'll try again, I hope it's work
Gamecraft Studios  [developer] 30 Jul @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by BABAWolf:
Hello there!

Cheers!

I only see that it keeps deploying monsters, and there is no response when pressing Z

Among the four chapters, I was only able to successfully complete the Pyramid level.
The other three are all stuck at 99%, and there is no prompt when the time is up.

I'm happy to hear that you are having a lot of fun with Vampire Hunters!

That's really strange. Can you check if you are playing the levels with the Carina constellation equipped?
Carina is the endless mode constellation. There's no end game if you have it equipped.

Cheers!
BABAWolf 30 Jul @ 7:01pm 

That's really strange. Can you check if you are playing the levels with the Carina constellation equipped?
Carina is the endless mode constellation. There's no end game if you have it equipped.

Cheers!

It seems to be a constellation problem! Thank you!

I finished the levels.

I'm not sure if it's a translation problem. Traditional Chinese doesn't explain that this constellation will make the mission impossible.
Gamecraft Studios  [developer] 31 Jul @ 4:14am 

Cheers!

It seems to be a constellation problem! Thank you!

I finished the levels.

I'm not sure if it's a translation problem. Traditional Chinese doesn't explain that this constellation will make the mission impossible.

Thank you for letting me know. We'll check this out.
vrontisss 12 Aug @ 11:07pm 
My Carina is disappears and I cannot deselect it. The position of the Carina becomes blank and becomes the default mode, which prevents me from completing the level....
Last edited by vrontisss; 12 Aug @ 11:08pm
Gamecraft Studios  [developer] 13 Aug @ 5:09am 
Originally posted by vrontisss:
My Carina is disappears and I cannot deselect it. The position of the Carina becomes blank and becomes the default mode, which prevents me from completing the level....

You are unable to deselect it even if you press the "Unequip all" button under the constellations?

If that's the case, please send us your entire save folder so we can investigate this.
To access the save files folder, go to your AppData directory, then LocalLow -> Gamecraft Studios -> Vampire Hunters.
To access the AppData directory, simply type %appdata% on the top of the File Explorer.

You can send the entire Vampire Hunters folder to our email: contact@gamecraftstudios.com

Regarding the Carina constellation becoming blank, that's because we fixed a bug where you were receiving the constellation before unlocking the achievement. You'll be able to access it again once you unlock the achievement by completing a level.

You are unable to deselect it even if you press the "Unequip all" button under the constellations?

If that's the case, please send us your entire save folder so we can investigate this.
To access the save files folder, go to your AppData directory, then LocalLow -> Gamecraft Studios -> Vampire Hunters.
To access the AppData directory, simply type %appdata% on the top of the File Explorer.

You can send the entire Vampire Hunters folder to our email: contact@gamecraftstudios.com

Regarding the Carina constellation becoming blank, that's because we fixed a bug where you were receiving the constellation before unlocking the achievement. You'll be able to access it again once you unlock the achievement by completing a level.

I understand. No wonder I was able to choose Carina when I first entered the game.
I will find the information and send it via email
Gamecraft Studios  [developer] 14 Aug @ 10:52am 

I understand. No wonder I was able to choose Carina when I first entered the game.
I will find the information and send it via email

I've just tested your save and the Carina constellation is not selected. Everything is fine for you to complete the missions.
Just bear in mind that in order to complete the mission you need to survive for 30 minutes and then complete the mini quest that pops up. For example, in the Brotherhood Chateau map, after 30 minutes you need to close the 7 spawn portals by pressing the default key "z" when close to them.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50