Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

View Stats:
Steam Achievement is not working
I went through my achievements, and I realized that the steam Achievement "Conquerors Campaign Completed" was still greyed out, even though I finished all the story missions plus the entire conquerors list of single battles. (with all those achievements to prove it, so technically I should have this achievement)

So how do I go about getting the achievement? Can someone from steam just push a button and give this to me? something isn't right.....
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Originally posted by ExpertNoob:
I went through my achievements, and I realized that the steam Achievement "Conquerors Campaign Completed" was still greyed out, even though I finished all the story missions plus the entire conquerors list of single battles. (with all those achievements to prove it, so technically I should have this achievement)

So how do I go about getting the achievement? Can someone from steam just push a button and give this to me? something isn't right.....
Try winning each of the Campaign scenarios by loading your game and using the irwinner cheat to advance.

I can't promise it'll work but several Achievements have been broken over the years and irwinner has been the solution. Not as satisfactory as a smooth genuine win but too often the system has broken
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50