Blow Away Survivors

Blow Away Survivors

View Stats:
How do I perform a power attack?
So, I am using a controller, and it says L+either of attack buttons.

I tried to use the grand cross, tried to attack with L stick + attack, but
i only occasionally see the skill activate, and it happens when I am not trying to perform a power attack.

Also, I can’t tell if I am performing a power attack, since I don’t notice any visual difference from normal attacks.

For me, just mashing normal attacks with skills that procs on normal attacks have been most successful, all the way up to the highest difficulty.

Also, can you remove the back step for the archer’s normal attacks? It frequently causes my char to bump into walls, screwing up the view.
Originally posted by machhabanero.games:
Thanks for playing.

In order to perform a power attack, the move input and the attack input must be performed almost simultaneously. I am sorry that there is no detailed explanation in the game. I will add an explanation of power attacks in the future.

Also, I am planning to adjust the behavior of the camera near the wall, so please wait a little longer.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
machhabanero.games  [developer] 7 Jul @ 4:27am 
Thanks for playing.

In order to perform a power attack, the move input and the attack input must be performed almost simultaneously. I am sorry that there is no detailed explanation in the game. I will add an explanation of power attacks in the future.

Also, I am planning to adjust the behavior of the camera near the wall, so please wait a little longer.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50