The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Mouse not working on main menu
I installed the Morrowind Code Patch, MGE XE, and a few mods. When I freshly install all of them, the game runs fine, but as soon as I close the game and try to come back to it later, when I reach the main menu the cursor is locked into the dead center of the screen. I can't figure out why, and I can't find a fix.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Do you have anything else connected to the computer that might interfere like a controller?

Honestly, I don't think it changes jack if it is the case but who knows? I've been wrong before.
Originally posted by Thermal Lance:
Do you have anything else connected to the computer that might interfere like a controller?

Honestly, I don't think it changes jack if it is the case but who knows? I've been wrong before.

I have a HOTAS and a VR headset, but I already made sure they were unplugged. only other thing along that vein is my headset is wireless, so I have the connector disc thing (I can't think of what it's called.)
Ghost 24 Jul @ 8:10pm 
Have you tried just clicking the mouse repeatedly or pressing spacebar?

Are you playing in full screen, windowed or borderless?

Tried alt+tab or alt+enter?

Do you have a Kensington mouse?
Originally posted by Ghost:
Have you tried just clicking the mouse repeatedly or pressing spacebar?

Are you playing in full screen, windowed or borderless?

Tried alt+tab or alt+enter?

Do you have a Kensington mouse?

I have tried both clicking repeatedly and pressing spacebar, I play in fullscreen, have tried both alt-tab and alt-enter, mouse is not a kensington, it's a plug-in RedDragon.
This happens. Happens to me as well. The best solution is not to tab-out of the game when you're in the main menu.

I *think* it's okay to tab-out when you're in-game, just not in the main menu. At least, it has not happened to me other than in the main menu before you load a game.

[edit]

And to be clear, it happens because of the mods. I believe it's Morrowind graphic extender that is the culprit.
Last edited by thecrimsoncavalier; 25 Jul @ 4:00pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50