MangaKa

MangaKa

Ancient and fantasy pack - rails and pillars
I can't place a low post model from the "Rails and Pillars" category. They can be selected, and the model is highlighted, but when I try to place it, it disappears immediately. Only the very tall ones work.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
pekharn.com  [developer] 26 Jun @ 5:07pm 
Originally posted by Skyvo:
I can't place a low post model from the "Rails and Pillars" category. They can be selected, and the model is highlighted, but when I try to place it, it disappears immediately. Only the very tall ones work.
Hey, thanks for informing, I'll check what's the problem. Mean while you can turn on a "move everything to centre" setting in the setting menu, the pillars might have been placed somewhere far for some reason. (Remember to do it with a empty scene so it won't move your other placements as well)
Skyvo 29 Jun @ 12:40pm 
I tried to move everything to the center. It worked for the visible models, but what I tried to place is either invisible or deletes itself after being placed. So the problem still exist.
pekharn.com  [developer] 29 Jun @ 4:24pm 
Originally posted by Skyvo:
I tried to move everything to the center. It worked for the visible models, but what I tried to place is either invisible or deletes itself after being placed. So the problem still exist.
Ah I see. I'll look into this and get it fixed in the next update (should be around end of July or early August).
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50