MangaKa

MangaKa

Issue with saving files
I've been using Mangaka for a while now and I've run into a sudden issue that started just today. I can't seem to save any files anymore. Using "Save As..." will let me choose a location to save but once I've chosen a folder, named the file and hit 'save', it will just return to the regular display without actually creating a file or saving the changes. It doesn't matter if I'm creating a new file or overwriting an existing save. Likewise, the autosave history now has nothing but N/A listed for all the slots and once a file is open long enough for it to try autosaving, the program stops responding, just showing the message "auto-saving" in the lower left corner, without making any progress.

This seems to be specific to the computer I'm using. Using it on other computers seems to work normally and I can save and autosave without any problem, but I do need it to work on this specific computer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but nothing seems to change it.
Originally posted by pekharn.com:
Hi! I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's also a fitst time I know about this problem.. 😥

You can try this:
1) go to your file browser and type %appdata%.
2) Go 1 level up and click on the LocalLow folder.
3) find the folders with name Pekharn and delete them.
4) Start the app again (it'll be a factory reset).
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
pekharn.com  [developer] 18 Jun @ 7:07pm 
Hi! I'm so sorry this happened to you. It's also a fitst time I know about this problem.. 😥

You can try this:
1) go to your file browser and type %appdata%.
2) Go 1 level up and click on the LocalLow folder.
3) find the folders with name Pekharn and delete them.
4) Start the app again (it'll be a factory reset).
oriongates 19 Jun @ 12:53am 
Thank you for the quick reply. That did seem to do the trick, maybe a file in there got corrupted from a crash or something similar.

I appreciate the help
pekharn.com  [developer] 19 Jun @ 5:09pm 
Originally posted by oriongates:
Thank you for the quick reply. That did seem to do the trick, maybe a file in there got corrupted from a crash or something similar.

I appreciate the help
You're welcome 😃. Hope things will be doing well soon.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50