Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition

is this game worth buying?
Hey, I play F04 a lot, is this game worth it? do the graphics suck etc?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Seven7 13 Jul @ 1:55am 
No. F3 for people, who smarter than Biden, so if you start from F76 or F4 - you possible have problem to run it

Idk why, but snowflakes can't run it on their 8k 999GHz displays with RTX5090Ti Founder Edition on W12 :lunar2020thinkingtiger:

if you want "Graphics" - buy Forza Horizon 5
Fallouts and TES - it about gameplay
Logan 13 Jul @ 3:37am 
I think it is worth buying it, and well...game is from 2008, graphics in here didn't age well. But gameplay is still solid and exploring Wasteland with mash of DC has it's gloomy, dark charm! Worth mentioning gunplay is way worse than in 4 however. I still recommend giving it a shot though it might be difficult to run on newer hardware :slimetabby:
s221Vice 13 Jul @ 9:09am 
Beware that there are chances you won't get it to run properly even if you sell your sanity. And I don't know if the fixing-mods are already updated since the last update that made everybody furious.
It won't launch on most systems without extensive computer knowledge
:) 13 Jul @ 9:46am 
It is but bethesda ♥♥♥♥♥♥ it up. If you get any issues about the game dont be suprised. But gameplay is great
Definitely worth it
Exit 13 Jul @ 12:51pm 
The graphics dosen't suck but they are dated. The game is a good 16 years old and it shows. Some knowledge of modding is required to even get it to launch on most systems. Story and gameplay wise it's better than fallout 4, noticibly so yet it dosen't push it past just being okay.

If you are willing to expend the extra effort it taks in getting it working, I'd recommend Fallout New Vegas over fallout 3.
graphics wont matter as much, im having so much fun with fo3 and fonv
Papa W 13 Jul @ 8:17pm 
Worth buying it. No problem running it with 4070/11gen cpu. if you dont like graphic you can always use mods
In my opinion out of F3 FNV and F4, F3 is the weakest and F4 is the strongest, so depending on whats important for you in a game it might be dissappointing to you.
However "weakest" of 3 good games doesnt mean "bad", so still get and play it! If you are not really sure yet wait for a sale, Bethesda games are usually on sale several times a year.
-={LG}=- 14 Jul @ 8:25am 
If you can get it for $5 it's worth buying. I wouldn't pay $20 for it. $20 is 4 hours parking at the beach and a six pack plus ice.
Last edited by -={LG}=-; 14 Jul @ 8:27am
Since the last update the game runs fine for me on W11, 11GB - RTX 2080 Ti and 32 GB DDR4 ram.

First thing you will notice, is that the 2008 graphics can look dated nowadays. It may or may not be a problem for you to reconcile to that.

Second thing will be that there are no Iron Sights with any of the weapons. If that's a problem and you do not want to mod the game then do not get it.

Basically you won't know until you try it. Just keep an eye on the time limit for any refund.
Last edited by bladerunner97; 14 Jul @ 2:06pm
I started with Fallout 4 and I can say Fallout 3 is WAY MORE better than that high graphic shi-... Oh. The 76. Bruh.. It crashed me in Series. 💀 its also a moneybags.
Worth It IMO
Ernasty 18 Jul @ 4:31pm 
gfx are dated, but its worth playing
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50