Ratopia

Ratopia

View Stats:
Trading Post, Good or Bad?
Has everyone watched DevDiary30 ?
Trading Post looks good and can easily obtain resources (especially volcano related resources)
I even saw the seed, that's great
I am very much looking forward to Trading Post and have shared it with my friend
But my friend and I have different opinions about Trading Post
I think Trading Post makes game more easy, is a good thing:praisesun:

But my friend thinks this system disrupts the balance of the game
Destroyed the enthusiasm for map exploration
He thinks it's disappointing to add Trading Post when the game has Trading system
I argued with him for a long time without any result,I really don't understand him:pselisa:
So I would like to know everyone's opinion about Trading Post, good or bad?it really ruin the game as he said?
Last edited by 【233】Nothing Here; 1 Sep @ 4:17pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Miltea 7 Sep @ 5:30am 
I basically agree with your friend that we have a trade system, so why bother building a similar facility.

But I'm a bit hopeful that it might help to eliminate dead stock of manufactured goods in the early stages of the project.

I think the more familiar you are with this game, the more you will be making middle class and above living goods and food from the early stages of the game with an eye on the middle and later stages. Beer is a typical example. You have no use for it until you build a tavern, and every time you make a keg of the prerequisite item or a finished beer, you drain the treasury as a resource purchase.

Knowing this, I would still build it because of the cute uniforms of the brewery and tavern and because I want to see a beer festival when fall arrives.

Also, as the status of Ratizens rises, the production rate increases, supply exceeds demand, and bags and other household items accumulate as dead stock.

Currently, until we started trade, the only way to prevent these problems was to force Ratizens to pay high taxes to collect them, but I hope that this can be sold by the trading post.
Originally posted by Miltea:
Knowing this, I would still build it because of the cute uniforms of the brewery and tavern and because I want to see a beer festival when fall arrives.
Don't forget it is one of the few buildings you can jump on!
Falcon9a 10 Sep @ 6:10am 
I don't really like the trading as it is now, it's neither intuitive nor "programmable." It's also hard to build everything if you start with a poor seed or lose resources due to despawning. Having the new building should make it easier for new people because it will make it harder to mess up early game by accident
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50