Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

Crowley42 31 May @ 1:07am
I don't want little girls in skimpy clothing in my MONSTER HUNTER
I've come to say that I don't want any of the characters to be 18 year old girls with lots of sex appeal and an exposed tummy. This is blatant coombait and I do not want it, I know it sells, well it doesn't sell with me. And I just know that we're gonna have to listen to some D- quality personal plotline about all these side characters that I noone will care about with god awful dialogue.

I play Monster Hunter because it is a unique experience, if they're gonna keep diluting it to be designed with the lowest common denominator in mind (which is a horny teenager) then I'll just keep playing the old games. Count me out, I'll wait until the game's playable and then I'll see if my suspicions are confirmed or not. :benny:

I dig the greatsword-drag move though, that's cool. :mhwgood:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
khaychi 31 May @ 1:08am 
Thanks for letting us know, Kevin.
Originally posted by khaychi:
Thanks for letting us know, Kevin.
I bet you'll stand up and clap at the screen when it is revealed that the gravios you had just slain ate Skimpy Girl's dad and you just avenged him (she makes sniffing noises and hugs you, POWERFUL)
Pseudomonarchiadaiymo (Banned) 31 May @ 2:51am 
“Oh noes not a….woaman?!?!” “I is too easily aroZedd”
Sunbach 31 May @ 2:59am 
Guys dont give this clown his Jester award. just ignore him.
Cocarum 31 May @ 5:07am 
Originally posted by Crowley42:
I've come to say that I don't want any of the characters to be 18 year old girls with lots of sex appeal and an exposed tummy. This is blatant coombait and I do not want it, I know it sells, well it doesn't sell with me. And I just know that we're gonna have to listen to some D- quality personal plotline about all these side characters that I noone will care about with god awful dialogue.

I play Monster Hunter because it is a unique experience, if they're gonna keep diluting it to be designed with the lowest common denominator in mind (which is a horny teenager) then I'll just keep playing the old games. Count me out, I'll wait until the game's playable and then I'll see if my suspicions are confirmed or not. :benny:

I dig the greatsword-drag move though, that's cool. :mhwgood:
A male would be better for you? Well... mods exits so don't worry. NO MORE WOMEN IN GAME JUST REAL MEN. :D
Crowley42 31 May @ 5:09am 
Piss off, MH has always had plenty of sex appeal, it's the way its communicated thats the problem.
Gillium 31 May @ 7:30am 
What a sad attempt at clown farming.
Poyzo 31 May @ 10:55am 
Well, they showed off a desert biome first, so bikini armor would make sense.
I challenge Capcom to make handlers better than Hinoa/Minoto (impossible btw)
You are aware that a large chunk of female armor is coombait? for like every single one of their games? This isn't new.
Crowley42 31 May @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by NiteNightKnight:
You are aware that a large chunk of female armor is coombait? for like every single one of their games? This isn't new.
yeah except it wasnt front and center in the promo material ever, clearly they are cashing in with the zoomer aesthetic too
JPM岩 (Banned) 31 May @ 2:47pm 
Fun fact, most female armor is designed by women.
Dovah 31 May @ 2:52pm 
Lewd the loli. :FlyingSaya:
this is clearly a bait post to get clown awards becaus no normal person would think like this and go onto the forums to type this out and announce he wont be playing to random people on the internet that dont care about it.

ps : im not afraid to admit it im a huge MH fan played all there games for thousands of hours and sins the start and they never let me down .. even if the latest trailer was all there gonna show is plenty enough for me to buy the game... the trailer looked amaaaaaazing
Average purist mindset, nothing to see here, move on.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Per page: 1530 50